August Class 8 net orders similar to July's numbers
- Class 8 Orders Up 14% in June: FTR. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/ 8/2013, p2
The article reveals the 14 percent increase in Class 8 truck net orders at 18,606 and year-to-date orders annualizing to 261,300 as of June 2013, according to preliminary data from FTR Associates.
- FTR reports preliminary Class 8 orders for February continue to improve. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/13/2013, p4
The article reports that FTR Associates released preliminary market data showing Class 8 truck orders in North America increased 4 percent to 23,011 in February 2013 compared with January 2013 and the prior year sales.
- Preliminary Class 8 Orders for October Below Expectations: FTR. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/5/2015, p8
The article discusses data from transportation intelligence provider FTR Associates that show net orders of Class 8 trucks of 25,000 in the U.S. in October 2015.
- Market 'Very Vulnerable' Due to Capacity Crisis. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/10/2014, p4
The article focuses on the message given by Noel Perry, senior consultant for FTR Associates, on the vulnerability of the trucking market to capacity crisis. Topics covered include the estimated percentage of active truck utilization which is considered the break point for the industry, the weak...
- January's preliminary Class 8 orders rise. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;2/22/2011, p7
The article reports on the increased total net orders of FTR Associates' Class 8 trucks in January 2011. According to FTR Associates' preliminary data, the total net orders of the Class 8 trucks reached 27,009 units for all the major original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in North America in...
- Preliminary Class 8 orders rise in March. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;4/18/2011, p9
The article reports on preliminary data released by FTR Associates showing that the Class 8 truck net orders for all major North American original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in March 2011 has totaled 28,871 reflecting a 20% increase compared with February 2011 orders.
- Forecast for 2009 continues to deteriorate. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p7
The article provides information on the latest truck market forecast of FTR Associates company in the U.S. The freight market is projected to decline for seven consecutive quarters, bottoming out in the 2009 third quarter at more than 9% below the year-end 2007 level. It also projects that...
- Preliminary Class 8 Orders Fall Below 20,000 in May: FTR. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/4/2015, p1
The article reports that according to the transportation research firm FTR Associates, the sale of North American Class eight truck has declined for the third consecutive time and has affected all major original equipment manufacturer (OEMs) in the U.S.
- FTR: Trucking now in stable phase. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/11/2012, p9
The article reports on the stability of the U.S. trucking industry in 2012, according to the January Shippers Update from forecasting company FTR Asscociates.