- 5 TRADE INDICATORS: EXPORTS FROM MEXICO: 5.1 INTRODUCTION & METHODOLOGY. // Mexico Economic Studies;2007, p298
The article offers an overview about the exports from Mexico in 2007. The macroeconomics and trade models were used to estimate exports from the country for hundreds of product and industry categories. It provides rankings of exporters and figures are calculated to allow managers to compare the...
- DEMAND STRUCTURE AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE: A MODIFIED LINDER MODEL. Wert, Frank S. // Nebraska Journal of Economics & Business;Spring78, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p45
Presents information on a modified model for the demand structure and international trade. Factors that determine the demand structure of a given country; Background on a previous model for the demand structure and international trade; Features of the modified model.
- Adipic makers push for Q3 hike. // Asian Chemical News;7/21/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 409, p23
Reports on the proposal of adipic acid producers for an increase in their Asian contract prices for the third quarter over the second quarter of 2003. Significance of the proposed increase for sustainable margin; Decline in the demand growth of adipic acid in Asia; Effect of the expansion of...
- THE PERMANENT INCOME THEORY OF DEMAND FOR IMPORTS OF FINISHED MANUFACTURED GOODS: THE CASE OF THE UNITED STATES. Doroodian, Khosrow // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Winter87, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p78
Studies in international trade have suffered from a lack of empirical testing of the validity of permanent income hypothesis. This study attempts to fill the gap by developing an import demand function that includes transitory and permanent income as explanatory variables. The results are...
- Tough Traders. // Time;7/20/1981, Vol. 118 Issue 3, p56
The article reports on the growth in the export trade of Japan. Several private research institutes in Tokyo, Japan have predicted that Japan will have a substantial surplus in foreign trade and services by the end of the fiscal year 1981. As reported, increasing demand is the main reason for...
- Trade Gap Swells To $41.8 Bil. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/15/2013, pA01
9 Sept.'s U.S. deficit expanded 8% from $38.7 bil in Aug. It was the 3rd consecutive monthly gain, but much of the rise was in volatile sectors and may not signal a lasting trend. Exports slid 0.2% to the lowest level since May. Imports were up 1.2%, a possible sign of strengthening demand. The...
- Classes 5-8 preliminary net orders climb. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;11/14/2012, p4
The article presents the report by ACT Research Co., which showed that North America Classes 5-8 commercial vehicle preliminary net orders grew to levels of "best since" comparisons in October 2012.
- Commercial vehicle demand expected to grow stronger. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2010, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p10
The article focuses on the North American Commercial Vehicle Outlook report that was released by ACT Research Co. in 2010, forecasting an increase in the demand for commercial vehicles.
- European Union new commercial vehicle market demand increases 12.2% in April. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2015, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p16
The article reports that the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) has stated that the demand for new commercial vehicles in the European Union in April 2015 continued to expand with a total of 169,746 units for a 12.2 percent increase.