- Governing Gaeldom: The Scottish Highlands and the Restoration State, 1660-1688. (The Northern World, no. 66.). SPURLOCK, R. SCOTT // American Historical Review;Dec2015, Vol. 120 Issue 5, p1971
No abstract available.
- Notes on Contributors. // Social History of Medicine;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p617
The article profiles the authors who contributed to the journal including Virginia Berridge, Luca Borghi and Kenneth Collins.
- Every employee an entrepreneur. // Inc.;Apr84, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p106
America is becoming a nation of risk-takers, and the way we do business will never be the same. An interview with Allan Kennedy, co-author of `Corporate Cultures.'
- Reach your style gooooooooooooal! STONE, ANDREW C. // Men's Fitness;Jul/Aug2015, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p24
The article evaluates the magazine "Associated" from editor British Soccer enthusiast Allan Kennedy, which features athletic style with sports culture.
- Freedom and Authority (Book). Penman, Michael // Scottish Historical Review;Oct2001, Vol. 80, 2 Issue 210, p265
Reviews the book 'Freedom and Authority: Historical and Historiographical Essays Presented to Grant G. Simpson,' edited by Terry Brotherstone and David Ditchburn.
- WELCOME TO NOWHERE (BULLET HOLE ROAD). // TheatreForum;Summer/Fall2008, Issue 33, p10
The article presents the script of the play "Welcome to Nowhere: Bullet Hole Road,ï¿½ by Kenneth Collins.
- Fashion district eatery dresses up down-home fare. Lape, Bob // Crain's New York Business;12/15/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p5
This article presents views of the author on Ida Mae Kitchen-n-lounge, a restaurant in New York City. Once visitors get past the misleading name and front doors that take more oomph to open than it does to play a tuba solo, Ida Mae Kitchen-n-Lounge is a revelation. Chef/co-owner Kenneth Collins...
- Dr Lachlan Grant of Ballachulish, c.1870-1945: A One-day Workshop, 10 September 2011. Tindley, Annie; Karly // Journal of Scottish Historical Studies;May2012, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p74
Information about papers delivered at the September 10, 2001 workshop "Dr. Lachlan Grant of Ballachulish, c.1870-1945" held in Ballachulish, Scotland sponsored by the Wellcome Trust is presented. Topics include a biographical sketch of general practitioner, journalist, and social activist Grant,...
- Peter Fletcher at Elga Wimmer. Vine, Richard // Art in America;Apr95, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p106
Reviews the exhibition of sculptures by Peter Fletcher at Elga Wimmer.