PEOPLE IN THE NEWS
- Canadian resources--distribution: National. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Special Source Book for 1996, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p158
Profiles Ingram Periodicals Inc., a firm which provides national distribution services to magazine publishers in Canada. Company address; Contact information; Services; Magazine clients.
- Clifton to head Wiley New Media. // Publishers Weekly;11/14/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 45, p9
Reports that Peter F. Clifton has been named director of new media development at John Wiley & Sons' professional and trade publishing division. Significance of the appointment.
- Supplier News/Circ Resources. // Circulation Management;Oct2004, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p40
The article provides information on the recent developments related to magazine suppliers and circulation agencies in the United States. Acxiom Corp. has released Personicx LifeChanges, a segmentation system that allows marketers to target customers as they move through various life stages that...
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;10/11/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p6
The article presents information about some people related to the book industry. Laurie Rippon has been named publisher at Harper Design, which publishes illustrated books on architecture, interiors and other aspects of design. Bruce Jones has been named vice president of publisher relations at...
- People. // Publishers Weekly;9/24/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 38, p15
The article announces several appointments in the publishing industry, including Patrick Coleman as associate research editor in reference and Erica Martinez as sales and marketing coordinator at Oxford University Press, and Peter Clifton as member of the board of advisers at Parthenon...
- ARIZONA: Unkind Cuts. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p33
Reports that the Phoenix suburb of Glendale in Arizona will stop hiring employees and cut back on replacing equipment and put off several city projects as of November 2002. Reasons for the expected move; Cuts in department budgets of the suburb.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p11
Informs the hiring and selection of employees in Great Britain. Increase of advertised jobs for senior executives; Scheme by HMS Personnel Services for the distribution and food processing industries; Increases in recruitment advertising volumes.
- People and post. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on appointments and resignations from office of some employees in personnel management field in Great Britain. Appointment of Tom Cannon as chief executive of the Management Charter Initiative; Appointment of William Abell as general manager for personnel of Midlands Co-of; Resignation...
- People going places. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p12
Presents information on the hiring of employees at companies which are involved in the adhesive and sealants industry in the United States. Selection of Elizabeth Meyers Armstrong, as Zeneca Resins' general manager for the Americas; Selection of Thomas Bezek as a process chemist at Adhesives...