Agent Jan Miller Explains The Surprise Strategy That Made Her Client A Bestselling Author
- Parting Favors. Redwood, Tina L. // People;7/15/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p102
Reports on Dr. Phil McGraw's farewell gifts to Oprah Winfrey and her staff to mark his exit as a relationship guru from her show.
- Oprah's secret: How to get what you really want. Raffel, Dawn // Redbook;Feb99, Vol. 192 Issue 4, p106
Interviews Phillip McGraw, Oprah's trusted adviser and author of the book `Life Strategies.' Danger of blaming other people for problems; Some of the things one cannot control and actually do; Views on woman who complains that her husband does not do his share.
- Dr Phil's MARRIAGE CRISIS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);5/1/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 18, p16
The article considers the marriage problems faced by psychologist Phil McGraw. McGraw's marriage is in serious trouble and he has been scolded about it from his mentor Oprah Winfrey. When McGraw told in Winfrey that his wife Robin was fed up with his workaholic ways, he was certain his good...
- DIS IS HER LIFE. Stransky, Tanner // Entertainment Weekly;
The article offers quotes from comedian Kathy Griffin about various celebrities. She discusses the hypocrisy of talk show host Dr. Phil McGraw being fat and writing diet books. She discusses singer Madonna's transformation into a British person. She discusses Oprah Winfrey's need to always been...
- Knives out for Oprah. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/2/2006, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p4
The article features television show host Oprah Winfrey and the issues she faces in 2006. It reports on Winfrey's struggle in dealing with speculations that she has gay tendencies. It also offers information on a challenge facing Winfrey over her working and friendly relationship with doctor...
- Harpo Confirms Dr. Phil Spinoff. // MediaWeek;7/2/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 27, p5
Reports on the plan of Oprah Winfrey's Harpo Productions Inc. to produce a daytime television talk show starring Dr. Phil McGraw for fall 2002 syndication. Information on the co-production and distribution of the program.
- OPRAH BEGS Help Me Dr Phil! // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/29/2003, Vol. 55 Issue 39, p16
Provides information on a year-long diet crusade launched by TV psychologist Phil McGraw in the U.S. in 2003, which is being supported by talk show host Oprah Winfrey. Objectives of McGraw for his project; Views of McGraw on the attitude of overweight people; Role of Winfrey in McGraw's diet...
- First-Timers Push Perennial Faves Off Syndie List. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;1/7/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p45
The article offers information on the top 10 most bankable television celebrities and television programs in the U.S. After making "Forbes" magazine's list of 2007's top-paid television celebrities, taking in $260 million between June 2006 and June 2007, it is easy to see why panelists dubbed...
- Syndie Poll Rewards Stability. Lisotta, Christopher; Hibberd, James // Television Week;1/17/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p38
Features the 10 Most Bankable Stars in Syndication based on the 2005 list of the periodical "Television Week." Oprah Winfrey; Phil McGraw; Jerry Seinfeld. INSET: KATZ GIVES THUMBS UP TO FALL SYNDIE SHOWS.