Tiger As Fierce In The Bookstore As On The Course, But Others Also Scoring With Golf Titles
- How I Play Golf (Sound recording). Burns, Ann; Glaviano, Cliff // Library Journal;5/1/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 8, p152
Reviews the sound recording 'How I Play Golf,' by Tiger Woods.
- HOW I PLAY GOLF (Book Review). Golf, Sarah F.; Rotella, Mark; Andriani, Lynn; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;9/24/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 39, p84
Reviews the book `How I Play Golf,' by Tiger Woods.
- Tiger Woods's first-person instructional is--unlike its author--under par. Shipnuck, Alan; Kim, Albert; Mravic, Mark // Sports Illustrated;12/3/2001, Vol. 95 Issue 22, following p40
Reviews the book 'How I Play Golf,' by Tiger Woods with the editors of 'Golf Digest.'
- AUDIOBOOKS: Adult. Hipple, Ted // Booklist;3/1/2002, Vol. 98 Issue 13, p1153
Reviews several sound recordings on sports. 'How I Play Golf,' by Tiger Woods and read by Walter Franks; 'The Junction Boys,' by Jim Dent and read by Raymond Todd; 'No Finish Line: My Life As I See It,' by Marla Runyan and read Emily Schirner.
- The Battle of the Balls. // Black Enterprise;Sep2005, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p140
The article presents the opinion of two professional athletes about which sport between tennis and golf is a tougher game. According to African American MaliVai Washington, tennis is more difficult than golf. Highlights of Washington's achievements in professional tennis tournaments are...
- Playing For Keeps. // Golf Digest;Oct2011, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p88
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of spending 500 dollars on Titleist Acushnet K golf balls, Titleist Low-Trajectory nuggets and "How I Play Golf," by Bobby Jones.
- The year Tiger roared. Rosaforte, Tim // Golf Digest;Jan2001, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p65
Presents excerpts from the book 'Raising the Bar: The Championship Years of Tiger Woods,' by Tim Rosaforte. INSET: How to get your print of Tiger with his trophies..
- behind the bestsellers. Maryles, Daisy; Donahue, Dick // Publishers Weekly;10/22/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 43, p16
Provides updates on several best-selling books in the United States as of October 22, 2001. 'Isle of Dogs' by Patricia Cornwell; 'How I Play Golf,' by Tiger Woods; 'Separation of Power,' by Vince Flynn.
- How I play the game II. Woods, Tiger // Golf Digest;Nov2001, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p102
Presents an excerpt from the book 'How I Play Golf,' by Tiger Woods.