XcelleNet Expands Offerings
- 10 Top Free Apps for International Travelers. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;5/16/2011, p1
A list of the top 10 free mobile applications for international travelers is presented, including Frommer's Travel Tools for iPhone, TripIt Travel Organizer for iPhone, and Skype for iPhone/BlackBerry/Android.
- XcelleNet to offer 1.5 million shares. // RCR;3/3/97, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p85
Announces that one and a half million shares of stock will be offered by XcelleNet Incorporated, following its filing of a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States.
- XcelleNet seeks equal access. McGarvey, Joe // Inter@ctive Week;10/13/97, Vol. 4 Issue 35, p33
States that XcellNet Incorporated is helping to erase the class distinction between office workers and their remote counterparts. Detailed information on the company; Reference to Computer Associates International Incorporated; Comments from Julie Mathis, product manager for RemoteWare.
- XcelleNet upgrades RemoteWare line. Musich, Paula // PC Week;5/10/93, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p49
Reports on XcelleNet Inc.'s upgrading of its RemoteWare line of automated software and data distribution tools. RemoteWare's AppliComms as a suite of electronic forms, documents, reports and messaging capabilities; Store-and-forward messaging capabilities; Ability to automate field sales...
- Are you in synch with your server? // Frontline Solutions;Mar2000, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p13
Highlights findings of the report, `Server Synchronization Software: Technology Perspective,' which looked at the market for mobile devices server synchronization software. Benefits of using server synchronization; Requirements of companies; Architecture sought by users planning to synch...
- National Farm Machinery Show Mobile App. // Farm Industry News Exclusive Insight;1/10/2012, p3
The article previews NFMS '12, a free mobile application for the National Farm Machinery show to be held in February 2012 in Louisville, Kentucky, which features show schedules and an interactive exhibitor map.
- Appetizing Apps. // Prevention;Apr2011, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p30
The article offers information on several mobile applications, including Fooducate, iSpice and Grocery Gadget.
- TCS Expands 'Secure the Edge' Quittner, Jeremy // American Banker;4/24/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 63, p11
The article announces TeleCommunication Systems expanded its Secure Edge business service to include software that protects mobile broadband communication and increases the security of corporate data.
- Brands that don't develop Android apps are missing an opportunity. MYERS, PAUL // New Media Age;11/18/2010, p17
The author looks at an opportunity offered by Android mobile applications to brands.