TI Predicts Turnaround
- Digital phone sales boost TI's earnings. // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p19
Reports on Dallas, Texas-based Texas Instruments' announcement of a 163 percent increase in its earnings as of July 20, 1999.
- TI Posts $589M Loss on Write-Downs. // Electronic News;1/27/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 4, pN.PAG
Reports on the financial status of Texas Instruments Inc. as of the fourth quarter of 2002. Net loss incurred by the company during the quarter; Factors which contributed to the poor financial performance; Comparison of the financial performance of the company in the third and fourth quarter of...
- TI Boosts Q4 Outlook. // Electronic News;12/9/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 50, pN.PAG
Reports that Texas Instruments Inc. (TI) has increased its fourth quarter revenue outlook for 2002. Decline in semiconductor revenue expected by TI; Factor attributed to its overall revenue drop; Improvement in the company's earnings; Comments from Bill Aylesworth, TI chief financial officer.
- TI cuts jobs, earnings disappoint. // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p29
Focuses on the decline of the earnings of Texas Instruments Inc. in the first quarter of 2001. Move of the company to reduce its workerforce; Details on the income of the company.
- Qualcomm, TI Reveal Struggles, Optimism. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;7/30/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 31, p3
Reports on the corporate earnings posted by Qualcomm and Texas Instruments Inc. for the second quarter of 2001. Inventories of the companies; Financial outlook for Qualcomm and Texas Instruments; Percentage decline in the earnings of Texas Instruments.
- TI's Revs Jump on Semi Sales, Cuts 1,250 Jobs. // Electronic News;4/21/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 16, pN.PAG
Announces the increase in revenues earned by Texas Instruments Inc. for the first quarter of 2003. Contribution of the semiconductor segment of the company to the revenues; Factors that lead to the increase in revenues; Background of the company.
- Texas Instruments. Schliesman, Kyle // Inside Tucson Business;1/27/2003, Vol. 12 Issue 34, p15
Reports on the assessment of Texas Instruments Inc.'s business operations as a semiconductor manufacturing facility in Tucson, Arizona. Announcement of its annual report and fourth quarter result; Increase in the company's revenue after the downturn; Integration of the its high-performance...
- News Headlines. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Jun2006, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p10
The article presents news briefs related to the telecommunications industry compiled as of June 2006. The profits of mobile telephone chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc. has increased by 42 percent in the first quarter. Motorola Inc. is in talks with Siemen AG about the acquisition of its...
- TI, AMD warn of more losses. // RCR Wireless News;10/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p16
Reports on the decline in the financial performance of Texas Instruments and Advanced Micro Devices Inc. in the third quarter of 2001. Net loss posted by the companies.