Nortel Loss In Line With Warning
- Nortel dissolves office of chief executive. // RCR Wireless News;3/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p32
Reports on the decision of Nortel Networks to dissolve its office of chief executive. Reason for the move.
- Nortel Warns On Sales. // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p5
Reveals the decline in the wireless network revenue reported by Nortel for the fourth quarter of 2001. Overall revenue and pro forma loss Nortel posted for the same period.
- Nortel logs $1.41B loss. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on the decline in the financial performance of Nortel Networks in the fourth quarter of 2001. Factors which contributed to business losses; Statement issued by chief financial chief officer Terry Hungle.
- Nortel: From 'NERD' To Wireless Internet Star. Careless, James // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the corporate profits of Nortel Networks for the first quarter of 2000. Percent increase of the company's total revenue; Growth of the company; Spending to acquire Bay Networks.
- Nortel confirms guidance. // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p25
Reports that Nortel Networks Corp. has confirmed its forecasts for the fourth quarter of 2000, fiscal year 2000, first quarter 2001 and fiscal year 2001.
- Nortel 3Q earnings mirror difficult quarter of other vendors. Beckman, Kristen // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p31
Reports on the decline in the corporate earnings generated by Nortel Networks Corp. during the third quarter of 2000.
- Nortel Revises Outlook For 1Q 2001. // Wireless Week;11/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p23
Focuses on the financial performance of Nortel, a wireless and optical networking equipment maker based in Brampton, Ontario. Anticipated revenue for the fourth quarter of 2000; Factors that led to the company's strong growth; Predicted earnings and revenue for 2001.
- Nortel Shuffles Divisions Around. // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p7
Reports that Nortel Networks Corp. will move from three divisions to four by splitting its metropolitan and enterprise networks into two groups. Focus of the wireline networks; Executives appointed to lead the divisions; Amount of metropolitan and enterprise division sales for the second...
- Nortel to cut more jobs, expects 10% drop in 3Q earnings. // RCR Wireless News;9/2/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p6
Reports on the retrenchment plan of Nortel Networks Ltd. Expected decline in earnings for the third quarter of 2002; Earnings posted for the second quarter.