Motorola Teams Up With NFL
- Motorola Sets Watch-and-Win Promo, Super Bowl Buy to Leverage NFL Tie. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;09/13/99, Vol. 40 Issue 34, p4
Deals with the regular season promotions of Motorola at the National Football League (NFL). Amount of its corporate sponsorship; What the promotion offers; Details on Motorola's first NFL spot.
- Motorola Headsets Win NFL Stakes. Richfield, Paul // Business & Commercial Aviation;Mar2001, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p14
Reports on Motorola's design and construction of headsets especially for use by the National Football League upon becoming the league's official wireless communications sponsor in 1999.
- NFL Passes The Ball To Lycos. Haar, Stevene Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;01/11/99, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the partnership of the National Football League (NFL) with Lycos Inc. to handle the international coverage of the league. Benefit of Lycos on the partnership; Terms of the marketing services to be offered by Lycos for NFL.
- Facebook teams with NFL to score with online video. // Flare (Pakistan);Jan2015, p76
The article reports the partnership signed by social media site Facebook with the National Football League (NFL) as of January 2015 for the showing of advertisement (ad)-sponsored video clips at the site.
- Motorola, RadioShack Help NFL Get Out the Vote. Cassidy, Hillary // Brandweek;10/14/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 37, p12
Reports that the National Football League is teaming with Motorola and RadioShack for the 2002 Pro Bowl fan balloting incentive. Procedures for the balloting incentive; Giveaways for fans; Marketing plans of Reebok.
- TOUCH DOWN IN NEW YORK. Anderson, Mae // Adweek New England Edition;10/14/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 41, p37
Focuses on the partnership established by the National Football League with New York City in September 2002 to promote tourist trade. Information on the television advertisement.
- NFL, Loews Cineplex team up for promo campaign. Miller, Bruce // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/6/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 38, p7D
Reports on the partnership between the National Football League and Loews Cineplex Entertainment Corp. for an advertising campaign in New York. Title of the campaign; Coverage of the campaign; Selection of football player Tony Siragusa as part of the advertisement.
- Hot Prestone Spots Target Cold NFL Sites. Greenberg, Karl // Brandweek;06/11/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 24, p46
Reports that Prestone Products Corporation's upcoming September 2001 marketing campaign in the United States will focus on its promotional partnership with the National Football League (NFL). Value of its campaign via McCann-Erickson; Target markets of the campaign; NFL team-specific package...
- NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/19/2013, Vol. 143 Issue 31, p30
The article explores the distribution of the National Football League (NFL), which television partners are set to air the final season of their current rights contract that will see ESPN, Fox, CBS and NBC paying a combined 3 billion U.S. dollars in 2013. NFL suffered a ratings decline in 2012,...