Nortel Nabs VoiceStream Contract
- GSM: The Main Event. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p1
Focuses on the partnership deal between VoiceStream Wireless Corp. and Deutsche Telekom AG to build a global system for mobile (GSM) communications carrier. Value of its GSM plans per existing customers; Questions raised by the partnership deal; Potential subscribers of the partnership in the...
- VoiceStream launches in Washington. // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p9
Reports on VoiceStream Wireless Inc.'s launching of its Global System for Mobile Communications-based personal communication services in Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, D.C.
- Nortel to upgrade VoiceStream's network. // RCR Wireless News;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p29
Reports on a Global System for Mobile Communication contract signed by Nortel Networks with VoiceStream Wireless. Terms of the deal.
- GSM makes belated US push. Lynch, Grahame // America's Network;05/01/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p20
Reports on the state of the global system for mobiles in the United States digital cellular market as of May 2000. Impact of consolidations on the success of the industry; Information on the sales revenue of Voicestream Wireless; Factors that influence the market's success.
- Nokia gets $300M contract to expand VoiceStream network. // RCR Wireless News;3/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p32
Announces the deal between Nokia and VoiceStream Wireless Corp. for the expansion of the global system for mobile communications (GSM) network in the U.S. Terms and condition of the deal; Schedule of the GSM service debut.
- Ericsson wins VoiceStream contract. // RCR;05/15/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p53
Focuses on VoiceStream Wireless Inc.'s awarding of a Global System for Mobile communications network contract to Ericsson Inc.
- Nortel wins GSM contracts in China. // RCR;02/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p46
Reports the awarding of contracts to Nortel Networks to build or expand Global System for Mobile communications network in China for the year 2001.
- BellSouth signs Nortel to $200M GSM equipment deal. // RCR;06/19/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p35
Reports on the multi-year, multimillion-dollar equipment and services agreement signed by BellSouth Mobility DCS with Nortel Networks Corp. to expand its Global System for Mobile communications network in the southeastern United States.
- 3G? What's That? // Wireless Review;7/1/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p32
Tests the knowledge of customer service representatives of various wireless providers concerning 3G, or the third generation of mobile communications technology. VoiceStream Wireless company; Qwest Wireless company; Sprint PCS company.