- M&As at lowest level since '96. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;7/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p18
Reports on the merger and acquisition deals in the wireless communications industry in the first half of 2002. Total value of the deals.
- Plaintree snags $6.2 million from Nortel. Hohman, Robin Schreier // Network World;06/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p18
Reports on the purchase by Nortel Corporation of a 19 percent stake in Plaintree Systems Incorporated. Circumstances surrounding the investment in Plaintree; Information on the plans of Colin Beaumont for Plaintree; Insight on the financial status of Plaintree; What Plaintree offers Nortel;...
- Dance, dance, dance. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;4/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p12
Comments on the advertising investment of cellular telephone carriers. Merger activities of wireless carriers; Merger obstacle faced by the carriers.
- Another Bounce For Ricochet. Brown, Karen // Wireless Week;12/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 25, p13
Reports on the acquisition of Ricochet Networks Inc. by EDL Holdings Inc. from Aerie Holdings Inc. Speculation on the closure of the company; Plan of EDL on Ricochet; History of the company.
- BIA: M & A Activity Up in 2003. // Wireless Week;12/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 25, p24
Presents information on the increase in the mergers and acquisition activities in the wireless industry, according to BIA Financial Network Inc. Financial indicators of the industry.
- FRESH STARTS. // Microwaves & RF;Apr2007, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p50
The article offers news briefs involving telecommunication companies. MITEQ Inc. has appointed PhaseCom Inc. as the company's sales representative in Texas. Dwight W. Decker plans to retire in 2007 as chief executive officer of Conexant Systems Inc. Silicon Laboratories Inc. has completed the...
- Verizon picks up Qwest assets. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;7/5/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the agreement entered by Verizon Wireless to acquire the wireless assets of Qwest Communications International Inc. Value of the acquisition; Assets included in the deal; Significance of the acquisition.
- Alltel's move could alter rural outlook. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the implications of the planned merger of Alltel with a lager telecommunication service provider. According to Jan Dawson, vice-president of Ovum's U.S. enterprise practice, the gap between the largest and smallest wireless carriers in the U.S. would widen even further if...
- I3 Mobile to link up with ACE*COMM. // RCR Wireless News;8/11/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p12
Reports on the non-binding letter of intent signed by I3 Mobile Inc. with ACE*COMM Corp. to be acquired via a merger with ACE*COMM or a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. Increase in the share price of I3 Mobile; Negotiation between I3 and ACE*COMM.