Aeris On Quest To Conquer Western Hemisphere
- Ericsson: The Good, Bad And The Turnaround. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;02/21/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p34
Provides information on Ericsson company. Increase on the market capitalization of Ericsson for the fiscal year 1999; Reasons as to why Ericsson should change its approach to its handset business.
- AERIS.NET APPROVES ERICSSON'S MM-15 MODULE. // Networks Update;Nov2001, p5
Reports the approval of Aeris.net on integrating the Ericsson MM-15 in Aeris.net's Microburst network. Description of the MM-15 modem; Applications of Aeris' machine-to-machine communications; Provision of ubiquity service and low cost structure by the Microburst technology.
- CMG, Mirapoint cooperate on messaging. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p46
Reports on CMG Telecommunications and Mirapoint Inc.'s formation of a partnership to offer mobile phone operators the ability to offer their subscribers Internet messaging capabilities.
- PACKETS. // Wireless Week;9/2/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p48
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of September 2, 2002. Contracts for multimedia messaging equipment received separately by Ericsson and Nokia; Acquisition of the stake of Vivendi in the Vizzavi Group by Vodafone Group; Wireless Internet service launched by CyberSTOP.
- Aeris.net, TelEvoke Partner. // Wireless Week;07/17/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p38
Announces the partnership between telecommunication firm Aeris.net and Internet telephony firm TelEvoke. Terms of the deal.
- National cell data service offered. // Fleet Owner;Mar2010, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p114
The article focuses on Cadec Global as it extends to wireless data service with its collaborator the Aeris Communications which utilizes a machine-to-machine (M2M) telematics application.
- WIRELESS WATCH. // J@pan Inc.;Nov2000, Issue 13, p6
Presents updates on wireless Web-based communications in Japan as of November 11, 2000. August 2000 increase in the number of cellular telephone subscribers; Company that developed technology to enable data communications via distribution and electric light lines; Details on the mobile Intranet...
- PoC: there may be trouble ahead. Wieland, Ken // Telecommunications - International Edition;May2004, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p8
Focuses on the trend among mobile operators in Europe to offer push-to-talk (PTT) cellular. Nokia's plan to launch its own PTT network solution for GPRS networks in second quarter of 2004; Ericsson's consideration of releasing its pre-standard push-to-talk over cellular for the second quarter.
- Ericsson EDGEs Network Upgrade in Malaysia. // Microwave Journal;May2004, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p140
DiGi Telecommunications (DiGi) Sdn Bhd has selected Ericsson Inc. as a network infrastructure provider for its network upgrade to EDGE in the Klang Valley which includes which incIudes the capital city of Kuala Lumpur. The company will supply the necessary EDGE network infrastructure and...