- NextWave: Done Deal? Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p1
Reports the settlement of a battle over the coveted spectrum of NextWave Telecom Inc. Terms of the settlement; Controversies facing the company; Benefit of the settlement to the U.S. Treasury.
- Carriers Seek Speedy Next Wave Settlement. // Wireless Week;7/30/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 31, p3
Reports on the request of several wireless companies to the U.S. government agencies to expedite a settlement with NextWave Telecom Inc. over wireless licenses. Carriers involved in the case; Resolution procedure outlined in the letter; Response of NextWave on the settlement.
- NextWave, LLC come to terms. // RCR;05/05/97, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p14
Reports on the completions of negotiations between NextWave Telecom Incorporated and LCC International Incorporated. Issues focused on in the negotiations; Advantages of an agreement reached between the two companies; Comments by Jennifer Walsh, a spokeswoman for NextWave.
- NextWave looks to Supreme Court for relief. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p4
Focuses on NextWave Telecom Inc.'s appeal to the United States Supreme Court to overturn two decisions from a federal appeals court regarding the firm's application for bankruptcy protection.
- NextWave Keeps Riding Crest of Turbulent Litigation. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/22/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p4
Reports the bankruptcy filing and lawsuit filed against NextWave Telecom Inc., in relation to the acquisition of spectrum licenses.
- NextWave chooses bankruptcy. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p1
States that NextWave Telecom Incorporated in the United States, is seeking bankruptcy protection. Identity of other companies seeking bankruptcy protection; Information on NextWave; Details on the bankruptcy case;
- Shakeout continues. Ford, Tracy Anderson // RCR;06/15/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p12
Opinion. Discusses the circumstances surrounding the communications company NextWave Telecom Incorporated's filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Details on the restructuring options of the United States Federal Communications Commission; How companies can benefit from the options;...
- Creditors, bankruptcy expert side with NextWave. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;7/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p11
Reports on the support of creditors and bankruptcy experts on the NextWave Telecom Inc. Remarks of law professor Kathryn Heidt on the plan of the Federal Communications Commission to revoke the licenses of NextWave; Evaluation of the U.S. Supreme Court on the issue; Payment plan for the loans...
- Congress Says 'Bah, Humbug' To NextWave Settlement. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;12/31/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 51, p34
Discusses issues on the spectrum settlement of Nextwave Telecom Incorporated in the United States telecommunication industry . Companies that are included in the settlement; Speculation on the company that are involved in the settlement; Details of the settlement deal.