Wireless Behind E-Mail Surge
- Good Todo app. Wolstenholme, Daniel // Nursing Standard;1/22/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p33
The article reviews the mobile device application Good Todo, which is available for IOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod) and Android OS.
- Wireless e-mail: Must have or pie in the sky? McNamara, Paul // Network World;10/19/98, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p55
Focuses on the wireless electronic mail support for handheld computer devices and cellular phones. Market demand; Growth potential; Wireless and remote access offering of software vendors. INSET: Briefs..
- Does a wireless device for e-mail save money? Altom, Tim // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p40
Comments on the cost efficiency of using wireless email device for executives. Reference to a research from the company Web site for Research in Motion; Advantages of wireless email; Specifications of the BlackBerries email receiving device.
- Two-Way SMS To Permeate United States. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/13/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p51
Reports the infiltration of the two-way short messaging services (SMS) by telecommunications companies in the United States. Launch of America OnLine electronic mail and messaging systems in the market; Inclusion of mobile SMS in CDMA phones; Access to the SMS service through wireless phones by...
- It Slices! It Dices! It Doesn't Do Either Very Well! Roach, Mary // Inc.;2001 Inc. Technology 1, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p26
Presents an article on using electronic communication devices that provide the combined services of personal digital assistant, cellular telephone and electronic mail access. Sprint PCS TP-3000 from CNET.com; VisorPhone modules from Handspring; BlackBerry RIM 957.
- Wireless E-Mail Options Abound For Pagers, Wireless Phones. Smith, Brad // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;01/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p38
Introduces wireless electronic mail (e-mails) access in the United States. Importance of wireless e-mails; Presentation of the high-speed wireless packet-data radiomodem by Metricom; Features of the wireless Research in Motion devices; Price information; Provision of Internet access services to...
- The end of plug & pray? Kridel, Tim // Wireless Review;09/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p148
Illustrates the importance of Bluetooth, a global specification for wireless connectivity which will allow portable devices such as laptop computers to connect without cables. Features and capabilities of Bluetooth; Marketing of the product; Role of electronic mail in the future of wireless. ...
- Who's Afraid of Wireless E-Mail? Swartz, Nikki // Wireless Review;11/15/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p38
Presents a concern about electronic (E)-mail in wireless communications. Statistical information on the E-mail boxes in the United States and the amount of Internet messages they receive; Remarks from Scott Petry of Postini about E-mails; Challenges faced by mobile E-mails.
- E-mail on the move. Fitchard, Kevin // Wireless Review;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p7
Deals with research on the use of and revenues from wireless e-mail in the U.S. in 2002. Estimates on the number of corporate subscribers in 2002; Information on carrier network solutions.
- Intelligent agents clamor to fit wireless model. Bruno, Antony // RCR;07/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p4
Discusses the advantages provided by intelligent agent technology to messaging applications looking to provide meaningful content to wireless devices. Definition of agents; Amikanow!'s launching of a set of first-generation intelligent electronic mail content interpretation tools; Technology's...