Cingular Tests Messaging Solution
- Cingular to test Ureach's unified messaging. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p2
Reports that the company Cingular Wireless will begin a commercial trial of a unified communications system developed by UReach Technologies Inc. in September 2001. Features of the system; Benefits to users; Background on UReach.
- Against The Flow: uReach Courts Consumers. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/1/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 40, p18
Reports on the decision of Cingular Wireless Inc. to test the unified communication service of uReach Technologies Inc. Features of the services offered by uReach; Contract agreed by Verizon Communications to adopt the services offered by uReach; Efforts of uReach in promoting its services among...
- Cingular Interactive plans network enhancements. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p31
Reports the introduction of Operation Platinum Standard, a program designed to enhance the nationwide wireless data network of Cingular Interactive in the United States.
- MobiTV hits 500,000 wireless TV subscribers. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;10/3/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p18
Presents an update on MobiTV Inc., a mobile television company in San Francisco, California, as of October 3, 2005. Total number of wireless television subscribers reached by MobiTV; Partnership of MobiTV with several operators, including Cingular Wireless LLC; Features of the multimedia...
- Cingular EDGES into 3G upgrade. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the application of the EDGE general packet radio system software in the third-generation wireless communication system of Cingular Wireless. Plan of the company for the wireless communication; Benefits offered by EDGE; Estimated cost of an EDGE upgrade.
- Cingular 3G plan draws mixed results. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the plan of Cingular Wireless for its third generation wireless communication systems. Industry reactions to the plan; Emphasis on EDGE software technology; GAIT handsets of Cingular.
- OTA NO LONGER MIA; CINGULAR TAPS OPENWARE. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;2/9/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the plan of Cingular Wireless LLC to use Mobile Device Manager, a software solution developed by Openwave System Inc. Features; Various applications; Impetus behind the selection by Cingular Wireless to use the software.
- CINGULAR ENHANCES SALES AND MARKETING WITH MICROSTRATEGY. // RBOC Update;Jun2005, pN.PAG
Reports on the selection of the MicroStrategy Business Intelligence Platform by Cingular Wireless to enhance its sales and marketing efforts, as of June 2005. Reason for choosing MicroStrategy; Remarks of MicroStrategy chief operating officer Sanju Bansal on the selection of their platform;...
- CINGULAR EXPANDS GOODLINK TO SMARTPHONES. // RBOC Update;Oct2005, pN.PAG
This article reports on the decision of Cingular Wireless to offer Good Technology's GoodLink wireless messaging and data access software and service on Windows Mobile-enabled Smartphones in 2005. GoodLink from Cingular provides a two-way, wirelessly synchronized connection to Microsoft Outlook...