Coming To Terms
- Dobson buys Cellular One brand. // RCR Wireless News;12/5/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p21
The article reports on the plan of Dobson Communications Corp. to purchase the Cellular One brand from Alltel Corp. The sale will benefit Dobson according to analyst Ric Prentiss of Raymond James & Associates. Warren Henry, vice president of investor relations of Dobson, commented on the plan....
- Dobson completes license sale to Verizon. // RCR Wireless News;2/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p13
Reports on the completion of the sale of wireless licenses and related operations of Dobson Communications Corp. to Verizon Wireless. Value of the deal; Coverage of the license sale; Plans of Dobson.
- Dobson Adds Fewer Customers. // Wireless Week;7/15/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 28, p4
Reports that Dobson Communications Corp. added fewer new customers in the June 2002 quarter and warned that American Cellular, its joint venture with AT&T Wireless, is in apparent violation of credit covenants. Number of customers the rural carrier added in the second quarter of 2001; Estimated...
- Dobson buys stake in Arizona operator. // RCR;11/03/97, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p13
Announces that Dobson Communications Corporation has acquired a 75% ownership in the Gila River Cellular G.P. How the acquisition occurred.
- Dobson completes Texas acquisitions. // RCR;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p16
Reports on Dobson Communications Corp.'s acquisition of Texas 9 rural service areas.
- Verizon to acquire certain Dobson properties. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p22
Reports on the definitive agreement signed by Verizon Wireless to acquire certain wireless operations of Dobson Communications Corp. Estimated value of the acquisition; Purpose of acquiring the business; Deal between Verizon and Dobson.
- Dobson's subscriber base surpasses 1 million. // RCR Wireless News;7/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p38
Reports on the number of postpaid customers added to Dobson Communications Corp. during the second quarter of 2001. Increase in wireless communication customer churn for the quarter from 2000 to 2001; Uses of the proceeds from the possible sale of Dobson.
- Investors Like Dobson's New Deal. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p1
Offers information on the bank loan facility set up by Dobson Communications Corp. in the U.S. Selection of agents for the loan facility; Price of the high-yield bond; Return on investment of high-yield players in the non-call five bonds.
- Dobson revenues up 52 percent. // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p53
Reports on Dobson Communications Corp.'s earnings for the fourth quarter of 2000.