Sprint PCS Heats Up Java Services
- Sanyo camera-phone minimizes gadgetry. Dickinson, Casey J. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/12/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p18
Introduces the Sanyo SCP-5300 camera-phone from Sprint PCS. Combination of talk, Internet and photography; Features of the product; Advantages of the technology.
- Sprint debuts Qchat service, devices. Luna, Lynnette // Mobile Radio Technology;May2008, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p46
The article evaluates the Sanyo Pro-200 and Sanyo Pro-700 cellular radio from Sprint Nextel.
- Phones Wake Up To Java. // Wireless Week;03/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p3
Unveils the plan of Nextel Communications Inc. to introduce its CTIA Wireless 20001 handsets which features Java 2 Micro Edition (J2ME) software. Benefits of J2ME feature.
- JV Rolls SEVEN: Email a Key App. // Communications Technology;Feb2007, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p10
The article offers information concerning the joint venture between Sprint Nextel Corp., U.S.-based wireless and wireline communications provider, and Seven Networks Inc, global provider of communication software. It is stated that Seven's software starts operating on Sprint's mobile email...
- Move over, Miss Manners. // Telephony;12/3/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 23, p28
No abstract available.
- Sprint PCS may drop WAP-based text messaging. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;2/24/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the plan of Sprint PCS to change its wireless application protocol-based text messaging technology. Reasons for the move; Services offered by Sprint; Growth of text messaging in the U.S.
- Sprint's Lauer says he can beat Nextel's PTT connect time. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/31/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the plan of Spint PCS to compete with Nextel Communications Inc. in the area of push-to-talk service offering. Unique position of Nextel Communications Inc.; Ranking of Nextel among the major cellular telephone service carriers in the U.S.; Preparations of Nextel Communications for...
- Sprint PCS, BellSouth reach E911 payment accord. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;11/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p22
Reports on the solving of the payment issues between Sprint PCS and BellSouth Corp. Service fee that BellSouth proposed to impose to all wireless carriers; Remarks from Luisa Lancetti, vice president of regulatory affairs at Sprint; Argument of the Rural Cellular Association regarding the...
- Sprint PCS announces reciprocal rates. // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p2
Announces that the wireless company Sprint PCS and its affiliates agreed to reduce the reciprocal rate exchange for customers who travel into each others networks. Information regarding the rate; Information about the company.