Site Of The Week
- WEB directory. // Portable Design;May2004, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p47
Provides information on Web sites of companies in the semiconductor industry that are important information resources to wireless communication systems manufacturers, as of May 2004.
- Site Of The Week. // Wireless Week;03/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p24
Provides information on the 3GPortal, a Web site for third-generation communication networks. Nature of the site; Features and benefits; Contact information.
- Celulares Telefonica to sell online. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;2/17/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p4
Reports on Puerto Rican wireless communications company Celulares Telefonica Inc.'s plan to make its products and services accessible through the Internet in 2000. Other functions that customers, resellers, and partners will be able to access through the site; Product delivery.
- Sites that support the life of a mobile user. Frentzen, Jeff // PC Week;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p27
Presents information on World Wide Web sites geared towards mobile computer users. Mobilis providing discussion on news, products and technology issues; All Wireless WOW-COM site; Home Office Association of America Web site for wired or wireless home office workers; Other sites mentioned.
- Mark Your Calendars for the Next Online BigTalk Discussion. // Wireless Week;6/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p3
Presents information on the Managing Wireless Networks online discussion to be presided by Bill Clift, president of U.S. Wireless Network Services Division of Wireless Facilities Inc., on June 21, 2005. Career background of Clift; Address of the Web site of the online discussion.
- ONLINE at www.controleng.com. // Control Engineering;Oct2007, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p39
The article presents information on events and news related to control engineering available at the Website of the periodical "Control Engineering" at www.controleng.com. The tradeshow and conference events presented at the Events section include the Pack Expo 2007, the 2007 Chem Show and the...
- Mobile Matters. Simakis, Michelle // Greenhouse Management;Aug2013, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p6
The article discusses the importance for horticultural businesses to have mobile-optimized websites to attract more customers. Eric Feinberg, senior director of mobile, media and entertainment for ForeSee, suggested the benefits of websites optimized for mobile phones, including an easy-to-tap...
- Point.com adds new access points for shopping. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p74
Reports on online wireless telephone retailer Point.com's entry into separate agreements allowing users of ZDNet, `The New York Times' on the Web and `New York Today' to compare and buy wireless products and services over the internet.
- Today Content Delivery is a Two-Way Street. Miller, Ron // EContent;May2007, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p32
The article presents information on content delivery as a two-way street. With content flowing in two directions, issues arise not only about which content gets posted, but also about the types of service providers required to allow organizations to deal with fluctuations in the amount of...