- Qualcomm Set To Increase Dividend, Will Split Its Stock. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;7/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p8
Reports on the increase in the quarterly dividend of Qualcomm Inc. in San Diego, California. Plan of a two-for-one stock split of the wireless telecom technology firm; Price of the corporate stocks; Trading activity in the stock market.
- Phone.com splits stock, licenses technology in Taiwan, Spain. // RCR;11/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p23
Reports on Phone.com Inc.'s announcement of a public offering of shares of common stocks in conjunction with a two-for-one stock split. Effect of announcement on the share price; Licensing of its UP.Link Server Suite and Wireless Application Protocol gateway in Taiwan and Spain.
- SOFTWARE AND GEAR. // Wireless Week;9/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 38, p14
Presents an update on software and devices in the telecommunication industry as of September 17, 2001. Urgent messaging system launched by Vytek Wireless Inc.; Feature of the compact modem launched by Motient Corp.; Move of Mobile Internet software maker BlueKite.com to make bandwidth...
- Vytek Reveals Acquisition Strategy. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p17
Reports on the acquisition strategy of the company Vytek Wireless. Funding secured by the company; Companies acquired by Vytek; Number of companies to be purchased by Vytek.
- Vytek acquires Planet Technology. // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p29
Reports on the acquisition by Vytek Wireless Inc. of Planet Technology Solutions Inc., a mobile computing, Internet and networking services company.
- Scanning... // Mobile Radio Technology;Apr2001, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p72
Presents news items related to mobile radio technology in the United States, as of April 4, 2001. Andrew's acquisition of the remaining 30% equity in its Andrew Industria e Comercio Ltda and Andrew Comercio e Servicos Ltda subsidiaries; Vytek Wireless' acquisition of Sonik Technologies.
- Stock split candidates. Stovall, Robert H. // FW;5/23/95, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p86
Predicts that 1995 could wind up becoming a record year for stock splits, exceeding the all-time high of 225 achieved in 1983. Contribution of stock splits to the stability of the market; Sustained firmness in stock prices as corporate earnings continue to expand.
- The role of information in stock split announcement effects. Arbel, Avner; Swanson, Gene // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Spring93, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p14
Investigates the role of information in stock split announcement effects by examining pure stock split announcements. Definition of pure split announcements; Support of the hypothesis that market anticipation of split announcements is directly related to the stocks' information richness;...
- Further evidence on managerial motives for stock splits. Baker, H. Kent; Powell, Gary E. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Summer93, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p20
Studies managerial motives for issuing stock splits. Makeup of sample population; Main motive of a split; Mean preferred trading range of stock splits firms; Differences between small and large stock splits.