- NEWS. // Wireless Week;6/3/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 22, p46
Presents news briefs concerning the U.S. wireless communications industry, as of June 2002. Information on the market shares of Palm Inc.; Target market of Wireless Knowledge; Increase in the minority interest of Toshiba Corp. in Audiovox Communications Corp.
- Toshiba Launches Hot-Spot Service. // Electronic News;3/10/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 10, pN.PAG
Reports on the hot-spot wireless communication service launched by the Computer Systems Group of Toshiba. Partnership with Accenture; Aims of Toshiba in he wireless market.
- SIERRA DEBUTS VOICE-ENABLED PCI EXPRESS MINI CARD MODULES. // Computer Security Update;Sep2006, Special section p2
The article presents the 3G voice-enabled PCI express mini card modules from Sierra Wireless.
- SIERRA DEBUTS VOICE-ENABLED PCI EXPRESS MINI CARD MODULES. // Audiotex Update;Sep2006, p2
The article evaluates the new voice-enabled PCI Express mini card modules by Sierra Wireless and offers information on its features that provide integrated network connectivity and it 3-G voice function.
- SIERRA WIRELESS WINS GSMA AWARD FOR "BEST 2G MODULE.". // Modem Users News;Dec2010, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p4
The article announces the presentation of the GSMA's Embedded Mobile Module award for the Best 2G Module category to AirPrime SL6087 from Sierra Wireless.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;2/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p1
Presents news briefs related to wireless technology on February 3, 2003. Agreement reached between the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and the wireless industry; Plans of Sierra Wireless to embark on a business strategy and expand beyond the modem market.
- Canada TPC invests $9.9M in Sierra Wireless. // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p63
Reports on Technology Partnerships Canada's investment in Sierra Wireless Inc. for the development of next-generation wireless communications technology in the country.
- Unmanned Monitoring. // Transmission & Distribution World;Jan2008, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p57
The article evaluates the AirLink device Raven XT from Sierra Wireless.
- 18 firms band to boost wireless data market. Bruno, Antony // RCR;12/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p1
Reports on the formation of the WirelessReady Alliance by 18 telecommunication firms in order to speed the public's adoption of wireless data devices. Sierra Wireless' initiation of the alliance effort to help jump-start the fledgling wireless data industry; Limited success of wireless data...