PCIA Still Working Out Show Details
- Meeting Homes In On Zoning. // Wireless Week;10/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p29
Announces the conference of the Personal Communications Industry Association on October 23, 2002. Scheduled topics of discussion.
- 'I'll Be Back...Maybe' // Wireless Review;11/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p14
Focuses on the outcome of the 2000 GlobalXChange convention of the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA). Comments from convention participants; What trade shows do; Recommendations for future shows of the PCIA.
- Orlando magic. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;10/2/95, Vol. 229 Issue 14, p7
Opinion. Comments on the PCS `95 exhibition sponsored by the Personal Communications Industry Association at the Orlando Convention Center in Florida. Number of companies that participated; Launching of major narrowband PCS ventures; Author's views on the speakers and seminars.
- Vendors hope to cash in at PCS '95. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;9/11/95, Vol. 229 Issue 11, p10
Focuses on the 1995 Personal Communications Industry Association-sponsored show or PCS '95. Highlights of the show; Telecommunication companies participating in the show; Objectives of the show.
- Call for Product News. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p6
Highlights 'RCR' periodical's acceptance of advance vendor product announcements related to the Personal Communications Industry Association's GlobalX-Change 2000 conference to be held in September 2000 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Online And Lovin' It. Lockwood, Judith // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p6
Comments on the PCS 1999 convention held by the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA). Mergers of wireless companies; Views of AOL Interactive Properties Group president, Ted Leonsis on the convergence of wireless communication and the Internet; Highlights of the convention.
- Salmasi to speak at PCIA. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p7
Reports that Allen B. Salmasi, chief executive officer of NextWave Telecom Inc., is one of the keynote speakers during the Personal Communications Industry Association GlobalXchange convention in September 2001. Issue concerning the bankruptcy of NextWave; List of other keynote speakers.
- Finishing touches. Meyers, Jason; Carter, Wayne // Telephony;09/22/97, Vol. 233 Issue 12, p56
Describes the innovations made in wireless communication networks as exhibited at the Personal Communications Industry Association's PCS '97 show held in Dallas, Texas, on September 1997. Focus of Lucent Technologies on intelligent network solutions; Use of an open architecture perspective by...
- PCS '98 line up announced. // RCR;07/27/98, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p45
Announces the telecommunication industry leaders who will be speaking at the Personal Communications Showcase 1998 conference in Orlando, Florida, by the Personal Communications Industry Association. Scheduled dated for the conference; Who will deliver the key address at the opening of the...