Raytheon [RTN]: Raytheon Acquires Cyber Security Firm Trusted Computer Solutions
- Raytheon Acquires Another Cyber Security Firm. // Defense Daily;11/5/2010, Vol. 248 Issue 25, p6
The article reports that Raytheon Co. has acquired the firm Trusted Computer Solutions (TCS) Inc. It states that TCS provides cross domain, cyber security software and services that enables organizations to manage and share information securely across multiple classification levels and domains....
- Raytheon completes Hughes merger. Sutton, Oliver // Interavia Business & Technology;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 616, p9
Reports that Raytheon Co. has completed its merger with Hughes, a company formerly owned by General Motors, with the formation of Raytheon Systems Company. Officials of the formed company; Value of the merging transaction; Business segments of the company.
- Business & Finance. Kilborn, Robert; Savides, Steven // Christian Science Monitor;12/19/2001, Vol. 94 Issue 19, p24
Presents business and finance news as of December 19, 2001. Decision by the Pentagon to cancel a multi-billion dollar project with Raytheon; Acquisition by Sun Life Financial of Canadian rival Clarica Life Insurance Co.; Purchase by Micron Technology, the world's second-largest maker of memory...
- Raytheon Acquires Small Cyber Security Firm Pikewerks. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;12/7/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p6
The article reports that Raytheon purchased cyber security business Pikewerks, which develops solutions for threat protection, software protection, and forensics.
- RSL SERVES CHINA'S ATC. Parmalee, Patricia J. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/18/2002, Vol. 156 Issue 11, p15
Reports the acquisition of two contracts for supplying and installing monopulse secondary surveillance radars for air traffic control by Raytheon Systems Ltd. in China. Details on the agreed terms and conditions.
- Raytheon acquires Tucson-based Sensintel, Inc. // Sensors;1/31/2015, p43
The articler reports on the acquisition by military contractor Raytheon Co. of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) solutions provider Sensintel Inc. which is based in Tucson, Arizona for the growth prospects in markets of intelligence and special operations.
- Raytheon buys missilemaker, now eyes on Hughes. Trumball, Mark // Christian Science Monitor;1/7/97, Vol. 89 Issue 29, p4
Presents information on the defense merger between Raytheon Company, and Texas Instruments. Value of the merger; Encouragement offered by the Pentagon for the merger; Comments from Paul Nisbet, an analyst at JSA Research on Newport.
- Raytheon says mistakes by Towers Perrin cost it millions. Williams, Fred // Pensions & Investments;10/30/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p1
Reports that Raytheon Co. has overpaid in its 1997 acquisition of Hughes Aircraft Co. Mistakes committed by Towers Perrin Forster & Crosby Inc.; Errors in calculating benefit payment assumptions and overvalued surplus pension assets.
- Raytheon may aquire Austin Co. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/08/96, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p1
Reports on plans by Raytheon Company to purchase the Austin Company, a design, engineering and construction firm in Cleveland, Ohio. Raytheon's strategy focus; History and details of the company's operations; Settling of bankruptcy proceedings; Comments from Stephen Humphrey, aide of chief...