FedEx [FDX]: United Parcel Service [UPS]: Following Disrupted Air Cargo Attack, Morpho Detection to Pitch EDS Systems
- Israel Accepts Morpho's Itemiser DX Trace Detector For Government Use. // Defense Daily;4/15/2010, Vol. 246 Issue 10, p6
The article reports on the approval of the Itemiser DX explosive trace detection (ETD) system from Morpho Detection to be used by government agencies in Israel for border crossings, transportation facilities, and civilian facilities and institutions.
- Northrop Grumman [NOC]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;11/10/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p1
This section offers news briefs on the terror response technology sector, including the selection of Morpho Detection to install four CTX 9400 DSi explosives detection systems at the Hong Kong International Airport and a partnership formed by Northrop Grumman with the University of Maryland...
- Italy Approves Morpho Detection's Itemiser DX for Aviation Security Apps. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;3/16/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the approval of Italian Department of Transport of the Itemiser DX explosive trace detection system by Morpho Detection.
- Morpho Detection Protests TSA Award To Implant Sciences. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;12/5/2014, p12
The article reports on a protest filed by explosives maker Morpho Detection for the explosive trace detectors contract provided by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration to Implant Sciences.
- MDI Gets First Order for CTX 5800; Expects XDi Ready for Launch in 2013. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;6/22/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p2
The article discusses the first contract of Morpho Detection, Inc. (MDI) for its CTX 5800 medium-speed explosives detection system (EDS). The order, which is due for installation in the fourth quarter of 2011, will be for Mauritius. The CTX 5800, priced between 500,000 and 600,000 U.S. dollars,...
- Morpho Detection at India's Largest Airport. // Airport Security Report;9/22/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p4
The article reports that CTX 9400 DSi explosives detection systems (EDS) have been placed at the newly constructed Terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport New Delhi, India. It states that the systems are the first in the country to use advanced imaging capability of computed tomography...
- Morpho Detection Selected by IAA. // Airport Security Report;3/10/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p5
The article reports that the firm Morpho Detection has won a 50 million dollars contract to supply Israel Airports Authority (IAA) with the most advanced checked baggage explosives detection system (EDS). The Morpho Detection consists of an X-ray Diffraction-based XRD 3500 EDS fully integrated...
- GE Trace Detection at Air Cargo Facilities. // Airport Security Report;8/26/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p10
The article reports that an initial order of 15 Itemiser DX units for air cargo screening has been received by GE Security Inc. from US Testing Equipment Ltd. It mentions that the Itemiser can simultaneously analyze from a single sample both positive and negative ions, which makes it the...
- TSA OKs X-Ray Systems for Air Cargo Screening. // Airport Security Report;12/15/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p4
The article reports that Morpho Detection Inc. announced the addition of six models of its HRX Series X-ray screening system product line to the TSA Air Cargo Screening Qualified Technology List. The models HRX 650, HRX 750, HRX 1000, HRX 1000 DV, HRX 1500 and HRX 1800 have been added to the...