Number's up for bed etailer
- Retailers sign up for Furnitureisland.com. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p6
Reports the participation of furniture retailers in the online ordering website Furnitureisland.com in Great Britain. Prices for using the website; Information available at the website; Employment of the technology used in the interiorstudio.com textile website.
- Gimmee Furniture...It's Just a Click Away. Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Mar2000, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p13
Presents observations on several electronic-commerce sites for furniture products. Views on the Web site of AllShops.com; Companies on the site of FurnitureFind.com; Observations on the Furnitureontheinternet.com site.
- Two portals aim to offer cutting-edge sales aids. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;01/08/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p9
Discusses the debut of Canadian furniture industry Web portals providing online shopping services to customers. Features of the sites; Growth prospects for the use of the online resources.
- Verdict. // Cabinet Maker;9/29/2006, Issue 5507, p29
The article provides information about Ilva, a new Website that was launched in Great Britain which is related to the furniture trade and industry. Ilva is accessible and has a visual appeal with its clean design and pastel color scheme. It provides easy navigation and its product menu acts as...
- Argos commits to full scale online selling. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p4
Reports on the relaunching of Argos's Eshopping website to market its whole range of furniture online.
- Feel free to browse. Goodman, Eleanor // Cabinet Maker;9/29/2006, Issue 5507, p29
The article provides information about the Ilva Website which was launched in Great Britain. Details on the menu options which are seen when users open the Website is explained. It also points out the color scheme used in the site which is teal, beige and white and offers the significance of the...
- Taming the web. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p12
Focuses on the author's message for furniture retailers to take advantage of the growing Internet trade. Importance of a website for businesses; Greater chances of success via the electronic medium; Fast, sufficient, and cost effective way of marketing products and services; Websites as links...
- Place website pulled. Lewis, Mark; Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;5/5/2006, Issue 5486, p3
The article reports on the closure of the Web site of Place, an online furniture and accessories retailer, founded by Kevin McCloud and Mary Czulowski. The Web site is being closed down seven months after it was launched in September last year. Place has signed a deal with the Co-Operative Group...
- Zara takes Home products online. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2007, Issue 5562, p6
The article reports on the launching of the transactional website of Spanish retailer Zara Home for its furniture brand. According to the article, the website features about 2,000 product collections from Zara Home and Zara Home Kids including bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, and an extensive...