Marks & Spencer ends reign in Spain
- Unfavourable outlook for smaller firms. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p7
Opinion. Looks into the stock performance of furniture retailers, manufacturers and suppliers in Great Britain, as of January 5, 1998. Results of trading during the holiday period; Trends in stock indexes.
- Essex, Ashley and Sears hit new lows. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p7
Opinion. Discusses developments concerning the market performances of furniture industry players' stocks in Great Britain as of November 24, 1997. Background on the movement of three of the worst performers in the market; Share movements of retailers, manufacturers and suppliers.
- Stock market fails to smile on Canadian firms. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;04/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p230
Reports that stock market performance of Canadian furniture companies as of April 16, 2001. Drop in share prices of companies trading in the Toronto stock market; Individual performance of furniture companies; Factors cited for a drop in share prices.
- Share movements at a glance. // Cabinet Maker;05/29/98, Issue 5090, p5
Presents data on share prices of furniture retailers and manufacturers in Great Britain, compiled as of May 22, 1998. Company name; High; Low; Change over fortnight; Change since January 1998; Market capitalization.
- DFS drops again. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;05/29/98, Issue 5090, p5
Discusses the share price movements for furniture retailers and manufacturers in Great Britain as of May 22, 1998. Includes the decline in the value of DFS; Improvements in Magnet's operating profits; Performance of Marks & Spencer's; Impact of trading statement for March on Airsprung's numbers.
- FURNITURE STOCKS LAST WEEK. // Furniture/Today;01/29/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p51
Presents charts showing the stock prices of furniture companies traded on the American stock exchanges during the five days ended January 25, 2001. Suppliers; Retailers; Manufacturers; Multiproduct companies.
- Increased losses hit HoF shares. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2000, Issue 5209, p5
Reports that increase in earnings losses are affecting the shares of House of Fraser. Share performance of other British furniture retailers, manufacturers and suppliers; Drop in share price of Marks & Spencer.
- Ultimate offering, as best buy stock buyback under way. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;09/27/99, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p4
Reports on the stock offering launched by specialty appliance retailers. Expanded stock buyback program by Best Buy; Secondary stock offering of Ultimate Electronics.
- Cabinet sales streak. // Wood & Wood Products;Oct94, Vol. 99 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the continued sales growth in the cabinet manufacturing industry for the month of August 1994. Sales figures for August 1993 and 1994; Sales figures at stock companies; Record of 33 months of consecutive growth.