California Closets branches out
- California closets makes a tidy profit. Brown, Julie // San Diego Business Journal;05/03/99, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p22
Profiles the home storage solutions company California Closets, based in San Rafael, California. Founders and principals of the company; Business activity; History; Franchising operation.
- Local franchise nabs three awards at convention. // Caribbean Business;3/13/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 10, pS10
Reports that California Closets' Puerto Rico unit has been honored with the franchise of the year award. Contest criteria; Excellence in custom-made furniture and furniture design consulting; Importance of customer relations.
- California Closets opens Syracuse location. Gregory, Traci // Business Journal (Central New York);9/9/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p3
The article reports that the California Closets, a 27- year-old home-storage-system retailer, has opened its doors in Syracuse, with a franchise location at 124 Burnet Ave. Franchise owners Sean and Joy Rafferty, who also own and operate a franchise in the Albany area, opened the store on August...
- Aaron gains franchise stores. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the conversion of the 31 stores of Rosey Rentals to Aaron's Sales and Lease Ownership franchise units in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Ambiente eyes 10 franchised stores this year. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p25
Reports the effort of franchising the European contemporary furniture of Ambiente Collection in Raleigh, North Carolina. Launch of additional store outlets; Distribution of container loads to retailers; Creation of identical advertising campaign.
- KA sets 130-store UK franchising target. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p3
Reports on British furniture retailer KA International's plan to open 130 stores by the year 2005 as part of its franchise format.
- Designers Guild brings new look to Norwich. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/29/2002, Issue 5280, p5
Focuses on the Designers Guild franchise opened by Clement Joscelyne in England. Improvement of the Norwich store; Emphasis of Ligne Roset on the ground floor of the branch; Products and furniture on display.
- GET READY FOR THE CLOSET INDUSTRY'S MAIN EVENT! // Wood & Wood Products;Jan2006, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p66
The article announces the second annual Closet & Home Organization Conference and Exposition that will be held on March 1-3, 2006 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California. It will be the biggest forum for North American closet and organization professionals. Neil Balter, the founder of...
- SPOTLIGHT: California Closets. Webb, Marion // San Diego Business Journal;8/8/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p42
Presents a corporate profile of San Diego, California-based furniture firm California Closets. Owner of the business; Year founded; Average annual revenue; Total number of employees.