Copyright infringers set to face the ACID test
- GLM Forms Partnership with ACID. // Art Business News;May2003, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p10
Reports on George Little Management LLC's formation of a partnership with Anti Copying in Design to prevent copyright infringement at its trade shows.
- GLM joins with U.K. group to protect copyrights. // Home Textiles Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p13
Reports that George Little Management Inc. has formed a partnership with Anti Copying in Design (ACID) organization to help prevent copyright infringement at its trade shows in the U.S. Provision of intellectual property information, education and legal assistance; Launch of an educational...
- John Lewis joins Acid campaign. // Design Week;8/29/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p3
Reports that Great Britain-based retailer John Lewis has joined the Anti Copying In Design (ACID) anti-copyright infringement campaign as of August 29, 2002. ACID campaign's focus on retailers and hotel groups; Legislation introduced in the country and in Europe designed to give copyright...
- Master stroke as John Lewis signs Acid pledge. Relph-Knight, Lynda // Design Week;8/29/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p4
Comments on Great Britain-based retailer John Lewis' decision to support the Anti Copying In Design (ACID) anti-copyright infringement movement as of August 29, 2002. Significance of John Lewis' signing up to the Retailers Code of Conduct of the ACID movement for the group's campaign against...
- GLM joining fight against design piracy. // Furniture/Today;5/19/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p16
Reports that trade show producer George Little Management Inc. has formed a partnership with Anti Copying in Design company to help prevent copyright infringement.
- Acid demands tougher measures against IP theft. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;8/9/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p7
The article focuses on Anti Copying in Design's (Acid) demand for higher measures against intellectual property (IP) theft in Great Britain. The need was conveyed along with the government's issuance of the Consultation on Damages during the prevalent occurrence of high-profile designs theft in...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2009, Issue 5621, p5
The article offers news briefs related to furniture and design in Great Britain. The Anti Copying in Design (ACID) organization is calling the designers to become more internet protocol (IP) savvy and hints to protect their designs as it conceived that recessions could increase the amount of...
- HAVE YOU GOT THE IP X FACTOR? // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2009, Issue 5620, p86
The article discusses the importance of integrating Intellectual Property (IP) strategy to interior designers to ensure confidence in market. Cabinet Maker's Young Designer Awards recognized some of the innovative and imaginative design talent in the furniture industry and in design protection...
- Acid's burning desire to see retailers signing its code of conduct. // Design Week;12/19/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p6
Reports on copyright action group Anti Copying in Design's effort to encourage retailers to sign up to its voluntary code of conduct. Aims of the code of conduct; Retailers' policy on intellectual property rights; Lobbying for the group's draft law of unlawful imitation.