New showing for Interior Studio
- Look who's online now! Davidsen, Judith // Interior Design;Mar97, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p30
Provides an overview on Internet services for interior designers. Cross-Industry Communications' compilation of a list of design schools that are online; Design Online's electronic collection of manufacturers' catalogues; TradeBASE as a directory of manufacturers compiled by president Rachel...
- Network. // Interior Design;03/31/97 Buyers Guide, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p49
Presents the Internet addresses of Web sites of important to the interior design industry. Includes Avonite; Bentley; Forms+Surface.
- A website of one's own. Davidsen, Judith // Interior Design;Oct97, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p41
Presents information for interior designers wanting to create a website. Benefits that the World Wide Web can present to small design firms; Outline from some companies of what they placed on their websites; Information on some resources for the creation of websites.
- GLM, Reed Exhibitions to Launch Interiors Fair. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jun2005, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on Interiors International New York trade fair which is set to expand the furnishings market.
- product showcase. // Interior Design;Aug2001, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p269
Presents a showcase of interior decoration products featured in the 2001 Chicago Design Show in Illinois. Reinvention of the 1958 crescent shape sofa by Interior Crafts Inc.; Introduction of Luxe Series by Koch-Smith; Description of the Glass bath by Studio K.
- New bloom for Chelsea. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;09/08/2000, Issue 5204, p12
Highlights the Decorex International 2000, a top interior design exhibition at the Royal Hospital Chelsea in London, England. Names of exhibitors joining the event; Opportunities afforded by Decorex to interior designers; Celebrities attending the Gala Charity Evening; Photographs of products...
- NeoCon News. // Interior Design;Aug2000, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p104
Features interior decorators who participated during the 2000 NeoCon trade show. Design of the Claris Collection sofas by Mark Goetz; Barbara Barry for Boyd Lighting; Award of designer Ayse Birsel for Herman Miller's Resolve office system.
- 100% Design in London. // Detail (English Edition);Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 2011 Issue 5, p561
The article announces that 100% Design, an interior design show is at Earls Court Two from September 22-25, 2011 in London, England.
- viva fashion. // Interior Design;Apr2011, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p9
The article previews Italian design shows featured in the publication including the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, Italy, Carlo Pazolini near the Duormo, and the Giorgio Borruso show boutique in Milan.