Outreach Evaluation: The International Criminal Court in the Central African Republic
- Books Received. // International Journal of Transitional Justice;Nov2016, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p548
No abstract available.
- Transitional justice in ongoing conflicts. Ocampo, Luis Moreno // International Journal of Transitional Justice;Mar2007, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p8
The article focuses on transitional justice and its role in ongoing conflicts around the world. Transitional justice is a new and rapidly evolving field, which practitioners and academics are in the daily process of defining and developing. The International Criminal Court is part of the...
- Ã€ LA CROISÃ‰E DE LA PAIX ET DE LA JUSTICE : LA CICIG UNE AVANCÃ‰E DANS LA LUTTE CONTRE L'IMPUNITÃ‰? Anzueto, Marc-André // Revue Quebecoise de Droit International;2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
No abstract available.
- Editorial Note. Roht-Arriaza, Naomi // International Journal of Transitional Justice;Nov2013, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p383
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the prosecutorial strategy of International Criminal Court (ICC), the relationship between international criminal justice (ICJ) and transitional justice (TJ), and the ICJ discourses.
- Sitting on Powder Kegs: Socioeconomic Rights in Transitional Societies. Muvingi, Ismael // International Journal of Transitional Justice;Jul2009, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p163
Considerable progress has been made in the field of transitional justice in recent years, signified by such landmarks as a permanent international criminal court. Unaddressed aspects of transition remain, however, which need serious attention if peace is to be sustainable in the long term....
- International Criminal Court--the Central Figure of Transitional Justice? Tailoring Post-violence Strategies, with Special Reference to Ukraine. LACHOWSKI, TOMASZ // Polish Quarterly of International Affairs;2015, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p39
The article discusses the International Criminal Court established under the 1998 Rome Conference statue for handing out transitional justice after regime changes and examines the court's jurisdiction in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia.
- MEDIATING POST-CONFLICT DIALOGUE: THE MEDIA'S ROLE IN TRANSITIONAL JUSTICE PROCESSES. LAPLANTE, LISA J.; PHENICIE, KELLY // Marquette Law Review;Fall2009, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p251
The article focuses on the impact of media on the transitional justice system. It discusses the influence of the media on the citizens. It highlights the role played by the media during the Peru conflict. It reports how media incited hatred during the Rwanda conflict and developed public opinion...
- Capacity-Building Efforts of the ICTR: A Different Kind of Legacy. Dieng, Adama // Journal of International Human Rights;Summer2011, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p403
The article offers an overview of the contributions of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR) to Rwandan and African justice. It discusses several of ICTR's jurisprudential achievements and capacity-building initiatives including an outreach program and witness protection program....
- Adapting Outreach Strategies to Realities on the Ground. Maillet, Oriane // Monitor;May-Oct2008, Issue 36, p6
The article provides information on the fourth investigation of the International Criminal Courts (ICC) in the Central African Republic (CAR). The adoption of an outreach strategy in CAR, is what the assembly of lawyers, human rights organizations, and representatives of various religious...