Euro Leverage Loan Prices at 3-Year High
- Primary Pricing Keeps Rising in HY, Loans Next. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;1/24/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p1
The article focuses on the price increase in the junk bond primary market and loan market. KDP Investment Advisors Inc. says that the first quarter (Q1) of 2010 showed only two pricings above par and six primary issues have priced above par until January 2011. Michael Collins of Prudential...
- Fed Turns Tables on Leveraged Loans. Hintze, John // Bank Loan Report;01/15/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the effect of the rate cut announced by the United States Federal Reserve on the bank loan market as of January 2001. Relative values between loans and high-yield junk bonds; Advantage of investing in the leveraged loan market rather than in the high-yield bond market.
- Defaults turn junk buyers toward bank loans. Braunschweig, Carolina; Shaw, Joy // High Yield Report;11/08/99, Vol. 10 Issue 43, p1
Reports that investors are increasingly turning to leveraged bank loans as default rates in the junk market are at their highest levels since 1992 and recovery rates at their historical lows.
- Burning Bridges May Force Supply in Difficult EHY Market. // High Yield Report;9/9/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p1
Forecasts an increase in the supply of high-yield European bonds as more companies are forced to repay their bridge loans.
- Defaults Turn Junk Buyers Toward Bank Loans. Braunshwieg, Carolina; Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;11/8/99, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p1
Reports that investors are turning to leveraged bank loans to ward off future hits of default rates in the high yield market. Comments from Barry Allen of Altamira High Yield Fund; Why leveraged loans present an inviting alternative; Implication of the demand for secured bank loan paper.
- Standards established for loan syndications. // American Banker;10/2/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 189, p22
Reports on American banks' move to standardize practices to lure junk bond investors into the syndicated bank loan market. Features of initiative called `T+10'; Banks that are taking part in initiative.
- Investors Show Enthusiasm for Loan Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/12/2012, p39
The article reports on the interest of stock investors in the U.S. in loan funds which depicts potential slow down in investments in junk bond mutual funds.
- Leverage Loans on Track for Record Quarter. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;11/26/2012, p5
The article reports on the increase in the issuance of non-investment grade loans in the fourth quarter of 2012 with total completed volume amounting to 76 billion dollars in October 2012.
- HY Bonds, Loans Outperform Credit Peers. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p5
The article highlights a report by JPMorgan North American Credit Research, which found high yield bonds and leveraged loans to have performed better than their counterparts in the fixed income markets in generating returns in 2013.