Banks Hit Road with Precision, Genesis HY Deals
- Precision Driving By with $300M Junk Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/1/2011, p4
The article reports on the plan of Calgary, Alberta-based company Precision Drilling to issue 300 million U.S. dollar into the junk bond market to fund capital expenditures.
- Joint venture. // Alberta Sweetgrass;May2001, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p10
Reports the joint venture between Alberta Energy Company Ltd. and Precision Drilling Corporation. Launching of job training and expanded business expertise.
- Reynolds, Precision Price HY Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/1/2011, p8
The article reports on the completed high-yield bond deals of Reynolds Group Holdings and Precision Drilling as of August 2011.
- GENESIS ENERGY LAUNCHES NEW APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME. // Human Resources Magazine;Dec2004, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p3
Reports on a National Apprenticeship Programme launched by Genesis Energy Inc. in New Zealand, as of December 2004. Number of apprentices to be recruited for the program; Difference from other company-based training schemes; Overview of the company's policy concerning apprentices; Amount...
- Genesis Energy completes outsource transition to Dimension Data. // NetworkWorld Asia;Dec2011, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p40
The article reports that New Zealand-based energy retailer Genesis Energy has signed a 5-year Managed Services contract with Dimension Data to provide Genesis with support service and service management for its nationwide corporate Information Technology (IT) environment.
- Genesis to turn out lights on NZ's last coal power plants. Macdonald-Smith, Angela // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/7/2015, p19
The article reports that coal power generating firm Genesis Energy Inc. has decided to close its two coal-burning generators that are located in New Zealand by December 2018 and also presents views of Genesis chairman Dame Jenny Shipley on the same.
- Precision Drilling/BJ JV Receive Contract Extension. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Aug2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p7
Reports that PD Mexicana, a joint venture between Precision Drilling Corp. and the BJ Services Co., has received a contract extension from Petroleos Mexicanos. Value of the contract extension; Details on the contract extension.
- Investors Ready To Tap Precision Drilling Debt? R. K. // High Yield Report;11/10/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p1
The article reports that the marketing of a credit facility for Precision Drilling Corp. in the U.S. The credit facility is worth $1.2 billion and consists of a $400 million term loan B and a $400 million term loan A as well as $400 million revolver. The consortium plans to market senior...
- Cablevision, Precision Drilling Plan $750M In HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/16/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p21
The article unveils the plan of Cablevision and Precision Drilling to issue 750 million U.S. dollars or more in high yield bonds in February 2009. Cablevision's subsidiary CSC Holdings is expected to price 500 million U.S. dollar in senior notes due 2019 in a drive-by. Meanwhile, Canadian oil...