Dunkin' Pushes Up Deadline
- Dunkin' Preps Loan Launch. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;2/3/2014, p4
The article reports on fast food company Dunkin' Brands' 1.85 billion dollars B-3 loan offering as of February 3, 2014.
- Talking turkey... cake. // British Baker;12/14/2012, p43
The article offers brief information of the turkey cake from American ice-cream chain Baskin-Robbins Inc.
- FX FUNDING CRUNCH. Goldsmith, Jill; Cohen, David S. // Daily Variety;9/5/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 46, p4
The article reports that Digital Domain Media Group Inc. is attempting to secure extension of its debt financing.
- WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM. // Foodservice & Hospitality;May2012, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on the business expansion of Baskin-Robbins or Dunkin' Brands Inc. across Canadian cities including Ottawa, Toronto, and Vancouver.
- Price Talk Set on Dunkin' Brands. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;2/10/2014, p8
The article reports that the 1.82 billion U.S. dollars refinance loan offer by quick service restaurant franchisor Dunkin' Brands' was split into two and the company is offering 101 soft call protection for six months on the two loans.
- A CHAT WITH DUNKIN' BRANDS GLOBAL CMO JOHN COSTELLO. Odell, Patricia // Promotional Marketing;9/10/15, p1
The article discusses the business background of Dunkin' Brands firm president for global marketing John Costello as presented by the CMO.com web site.
- Dunkin' Wants In On Starbucks' Mobile-Order Action. ELAINE LOW // Investors Business Daily;11/18/2015, p00
The article offers information on the announcement made by the food company, Dunkin' Brands regarding the testing of its own mobile order service in Portland, Maine.
- YRC Amends and Extends Exchange Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p19
The article reports on the decision of YRC Worldwide to extend the deadline for its debt-for-equity exchange offer and reduced the threshold of bondholder support needed for approval. The trucking company lowered the limit for bondholder support to 70% for its 8.5% guaranteed notes due 2010 and...
- Barclays Talks Price on Dunkin' Brands TLB. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;8/6/2012, p8
The article reports that commitments are being received by lead bank Barclays on a 400 million dollar upsizing of Dunkin' Brand's term loan.