Loan Market Bustles-Dividend Schmividend
- Pricing Set for $1.27 Revel Loan. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p3
The article reports on pricing established by gaming company Revel Entertainment on the term loan debt worth 1.27 billion U.S. dollars in term loan by JPMorgan.
- Petco Loan Price Talk Emerges. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p5
The article offers information on price talk established by banks on a term loan B for Petco, worth 1.1 billion U.S. dollars.
- Price Talk Emerges on Revel, PetCo, Armstrong and More. // Bank Loan Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p2
The article offers news briefs related to loan pricing in the U.S. Gaming company Revel has established pricing of the loan debt arranged by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. worth 1.27 billion dollars. Credit Suisse has decided to rework its term loan for Gymboree Corp. Bank of America Merrill Lynch has...
- Petco Eyes $1.225B TL Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p27
This article reports on the plan of J.P. Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse to host a lender call to discuss repricing a term loan for pet-products and services retailer Petco.
- Petco TL Rises on the Break. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p6
The article reports that the covenant-lite term loan for Petco has been launched for trading and has gained in price.
- Banks Prep $1.7B Loan/Bond Deal for Petco. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p16
The article reports on the plan of a bank consortium comprising of Credit Suisse, JPMorgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs, to take a 1.1 billion dollar covenant-lite term loan and 625 million dollar secured notes for Petco.
- Banks Cut Pricing on Petco, Atlantic Broadband TLs. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p21
The article reports on the decision of banks marketing a 1.225 billion U.S. dollar term loan B for Petco and a 575 million U.S. dollar term loan for Atlantic Broadband to reduce pricing on both loans after receiving strong investor demand.
- Hit Me: JPM Deals $850M CF for Casino Co. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p5
The article reports that two term loans for Revel Entertainment Group will be syndicated by JPMorgan.
- JPM Preps $1.3B CF for Atlantic City Complex. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p6
The article reports on the estimated 1.3 billion debt package arranged by JPMorgan to help Revel Entertainment build a 7.8-million-square-foot beach-front entertainment and hotel complex in Atlantic City, New Jersey.