Euro Deal Could Spark More Telecom LBOs
- Cerved Buyout to Bring $1B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/7/2013, p11
The article reports on the possible impact of CVC Capital Partners' acquisition of Cerved on the junk bond markets.
- Cerved Buyout to Bring $1.1 B in HY, Revolver Debt. // Leveraged Finance News;1/7/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p2
The article reports that 1.33 billion U.S. dollars buyout of the business information company Cerved, owned by Bain Capital LLC, by CVC Capital Partners Ltd. will bring more than 1 billion dollars in secured and unsecured notes of junk bond markets. As mentioned, several firms including Credit...
- Today's Transactions: CVC Invests in AlixPartners. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/30/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of AlixPartners LLP by private equity firm CVC Capital Partners.
- CVC Buys Warranty Business for $1.2B. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/19/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p11
The article reports CVC Capital Partners' acquisition of Domestic & General warranty business for 1.2 billion dollars.
- EC Nixes CVC Takeover of Lenzing. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/22/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the opposition of the European Commission to a proposed takeover of Lenzing AG by CVC Capital Partners. Reason for the opposition; Allegations of the commission; Stake of Bank Austria in Lenzing.
- Canadian Market. // Canadian Underwriter;Oct2012, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p10
The article presents news briefs in the Canadian insurance market. CVC Capital Partners announces its initiative to acquire the majority ownership in Cunningham Lindsey amounting to 260 million U.S. dollars. Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Canada introduces its First Class Insurance program...
- Private equity said to circle Safeway. Zwiebach, Elliot // SN: Supermarket News;2/24/2014, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the consideration of Pleasanton, California-based supermarket chain operator Safeway Inc. to be acquired by potential investment buyers including CVC Capital Partners and Leonard Green & Partners.
- CVC profitiert von Campbells Schwenk. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;8/30/2013, Issue 35, p1
The article discusses the acquisition of parts of the U.S. company Campbell Soup by the company CVC Capital.
- FLINT GROUP SALE COMPLETE. // Label & Narrow Web;Oct2014, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p19
The article reports that financial services company Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and Koch Equity Development LLC have reported the completion of acquisition of printing technology supplier Flint Group from funds managed by CVC Capital Partners.