MedAssets, Sheridan Health Tweak TLs
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;12/18/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 244, p8
The article reports on the completion of a 750 million U.S. dollar senior secured credit facility for MedAssets which will be utilized in extinguishing the company's existing 484 million U.S. dollar term loan B due 2016, as well as a 150 million U.S. dollar revolving credit facility due 2015.
- MedAssets Eyes $635M Loan Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p34
The article reports on the decision of MedAssets to seek a reprice of a 635 million dollar term loan B it obtained in November 2010 with JPMorgan and Barclays spearheading the repricing effort.
- AmSurg Trims TL, Ups HY Offer to $1.1B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/30/2014, p20
The article reports on the decision by surgical center operator AmSurg to reduce its term loan and increase its high yield bond offer in 2014. Topics covered include the price talk on the term loan, the use of proceeds from the deals in financing the acquisition of Sheridan Healthcare and the...
- Cov-Lite TLs for Sheridan and Sports Authority Hit. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p1
The article reports on the covenant-lite term loans (TLs) leveraged by Credit Suisse Asset Management LLC and Jefferies & Co. and Bank of America Corp. and JP Morgan Chase & Co. for Sheridan Healthcare Inc. and Sports Authority Inc. in the U.S., respectively. Accordingly, Credit Suisse and...
- AmSurg Launches $1.13B Acquisition Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;6/16/2014, p1
The article reports on the launch of $1.13 billion term loan B by AmSurg Corp., a surgery center operator based in Nashville, Tennessee, through underwriter Citigroup Inc. to finance its acquisition of Sheridan Healthcare. It mentions that the acquisition deal could put AmSurg under potential...
- Two Cov-Lite Term Loans Hit Market. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p22
This article focuses on covenant-lite loans issued in the leveraged loan market during the week of November 1, 2010. Marketing was started by Credit Suisse and Jefferies on a term loan for Sheridan Healthcare, while Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JPMorgan started shopping a term loan for The...
- Physician management in Fla. makes IPO. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;10/16/95, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p30
Reports that Hollywood, Florida-based physician management firm Sheridan Healthcare Inc. will make an initial public offering of company stocks. Net losses posted for fiscal years 1990, 1992 and 1993, Anticipating a loss for the third quarter ended September 30; Sheridan's affiliation.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;6/4/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 107, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of Accuro Healthcare Solutions by MedAssets in June 2008. Said deal will expand MedAssets' revenue cycle management solution suite for hospitals and health systems. The deal was funded by MedAssets with $50 million expansion of its term loan credit facility...
- Sheridan Healthcare announces disappointing first quarter. // Primary Care Weekly;4/22/96, Vol. 2 Issue 17, p7
Reports on the disappointing financial performance of Sheridan Healthcare Inc. for the first quarter of 1996. Earnings from primary care operations; Corrective measures implemented by the company.