- Berry Plastics to Wrap Up $800M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p28
The article reports on the plan of packaging manufacturer Berry Plastics to issue 800 million dollars in junk bonds to support a tender offer.
- Berry Plastics Plans $300M HY Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p20
The article reports on the move by Evansville, Indiana-based packaging maker Berry Plastics to sell at least 300 million in junk bonds to investors to repay its existing debt.
- Two Issuers Plan $845M in HY Deals. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/2/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p8
The article reports on the junk bond deals launched by Berry Plastics and firearms manufacturer Colt Defense worth 845 million U.S. dollars. Two tranches were launched by Berry Plastics for 620 million U.S. dollars with Bank of America Merrill Lynch as the lead bookrunner. Colt Defense,...
- Berry Plastics Downsizes Notes, Upsizes Term Loan. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;9/16/2015, p5
The article reports that the plastic packaging products maker Berry Plastics has downsized the high yield bond portion of its debt package and increased the offering size of its term loan proposal in September 2015. Topics covered include the debt financing package to purchase specialty material...
- Berry Plastics Prices Senior Notes. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;9/17/2015, p1
The article discusses the high yield bond offering placed by global manufacturing firm Berry Plastics to fund the acquisition of specialty material manufacturing company Avintiv from owner The Blackstone Group. Topics included are the participation of finance firms Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse...
- PaCKAGING NEWS. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Dec2002, Vol. 170 Issue 12, p20
Reports developments in the packaging industry as of December 2002. Launch of a line of special effect color masterbatches for personal care packaging by Clariant Masterbatches; Appointment of Berry Plastics Corp. to license the spray technology of LionstarCorp Ltd.; Plan of Risdon-AMS to open...
- Berry closing Reno molding facility. // Plastics News;2/3/1997, Vol. 8 Issue 49, p23
Reports that Berry Plastics Corporation is closing an injection molding plant in Reno, Nevada, as a result of its acquisition of PackerWare Corp. When the plant will be closed; Number of people PackerWare employs; Cost of the acquisition.
- Berry LBO Gets Good Reception. // Bank Loan Report;6/24/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p2
Reports on the support given by the institutional market to the leveraged buyout of Berry Plastics by Goldman Sachs Capital Partners, as of June 2002.
- Berry to shut molding plant, enlarging 2 other operations. Neaville, Lisa Sarkis // Plastics News;9/23/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 30, p3
Reports on Berry Plastics Corp.'s closure of its plant in Winchester, Virginia and investment of $3.5. million to expand two other facilities. Number of employees in the Winchester plant; Transfer of most of the plant's molds and injection presses to Berry's plant in Charlotte, North Carolina;...