iStar in Talks to Raise New Funding
- iStar Debt Repayment Plan. Hochstein, Marc // American Banker;12/17/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 241, p18
The article reports that iStar Financial Inc. will use the $218 million of net proceeds from a secondary stock offering to repay debt that financed its purchase of Fremont General Corp.'s commercial real estate lending business. The stock offering expanded to 8 million shares and priced at...
- iStar Seeks to Refi $1.82 Facility. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/4/2013, p39
The article reports on the decision by New York-based iStar Financial to refinance its senior secured credit facility worth 1.82 billion U.S. dollars.
- Glendale Complex Repossessed. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;9/21/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33586, p1
The article reports on the repossession of the 33-acre retail and entertainment complex, Westgate City Center, to New York-based real estate investment trust iStar Financial after a failed foreclosure auction in Glendale, Arizona.
- iStar Financial Offers $250M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/12/2012, p23
The article reports on the release of $250 million in senior unsecured notes by iStar Financial that will mature in 2018.
- TriNet Merger, Financing Deals Boost iStar's EPS. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p11
Highlights the financial performance of iStar Financial in the second quarter of 1999. Increase in the company's adjusted earnings per share; Factors contributing to the growth of the company's earnings.
- IStar in Debt-Exchange Talks. // American Banker;11/12/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F344, p8
The article discusses IStar Financial Inc., a commercial real estate lender in New York that is trying to avoid bankruptcy, is in negotiation with its creditors concerning debt exchange, and is looking for new financing as of November 12, 2010.
- CORRECTION. // Crain's New York Business;3/23/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p2
A correction to the article on cash shortfalls and borrowing troubles at Jay Sugarman's real estate lending company iStar in the March 9, 2009 issue is presented.
- Ilikai Hotel. // CruiseGuide;7/13/2009, p2
The article reports on the plan of the owners of Ilikai Hotel to close operations due to loss of full-time jobs at Waikiki in Honolulu, Hawaii in July 2009. IStar Financial Inc. asserted that the 203-unit hotel part of the property will be closed for an unclear period due to losses of...
- This sign points to One Detroit Center. Pinho, Kirk // Crain's Detroit Business;1/6/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p0001
The article mentions the schedule of a ribbon cutting for a light emitting diode (LED) sign in Detroit, Michigan from the managers of the 45 stories tall One Detroit Center building which is majority owned by New York City-based iStar Financial Inc.