Nortek Builds Case for $300M in HY
- Nortek Downsizes HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p15
The article reports on the decision of Nortek, a commercial and residential ventilation and building product provider, to reduce its junk bond offer by 50 million U.S. dollars.
- Investors Yank $2.17B from HY Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/5/2011, p3
The article discusses the redemptions made by investors worth 2.17 billion dollars in junk bonds in the week ended November 23, 2011 as reported by Lipper FMI.
- Huntsman to Redeem $100M in 2015 Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p42
The article discusses plans by Huntsman to redeem junk bonds worth 100 million U.S. dollars.
- Junk Bond Slide Picks Up As Fund Halts Withdrawals. PAUL KATZEFF // Investors Business Daily;12/14/2015, pA01
The article reports on the decline in the junk bonds market following the Third Avenue Focused Credit Fund of the business management consultant Third Avenue halted the shareholder withdrawals as it liquidates its portfolio of high-yield bonds. Topics include the impact of the credit fund on...
- HIGH YIELD GAINERS& LOSERS. // High Yield Report;1/31/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p7
Presents a table depicting top gainers and losers of high yield investment bonds in the U.S. as of January 26, 2005. Polaroid Corp.; Nortek Inc.; Xerox Capital.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.