NewStar Snags CapitalSource Banker
- CapitalSource Vet jumps to NewStar. Cody, Tamika // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p18
The article announces the hiring of Jeff Kilrea as managing director at NewStar Financial.
- BlackArch Partners, Duane Morris, NewStar Financial. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/22/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p6
The article announces executive changes in the U.S. business sector, including John Bresnahan as head of the regional office of BlackArch Partners in Houston, Texas, Stephen Sussman and Susan Metcalfe as partners of Duane Morris LLP in New York and Philadelphia, respectively, and Wes Frangul as...
- NewStar Opens San Francisco Office As Second CLO Nears. J. M. // Bank Loan Report;5/15/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p7
The article reports on the launching of a new office by NewStar Financial Inc., a specialty finance firm in San Francisco, California. Aside from fortifying its presence in the West Coast, the firm will also introduce its intensive credit training initiative. The latest addition is the fourth...
- Implications of new leveraged lending guidelines for traditional banks. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Oct2014, Vol. 49 Issue 10, pA2
An excerpt from the roundtable conducted by the periodical "NewStar Financial" on a lender, private equity professionals, a lawyer and a consultant is presented.
- NewStar Forms Managed Credit Fund. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/22/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p9
The article reports on the new managed credit fund, called NewStar Arlington Fund LLC, formed by NewStar Financial Inc. to invest in middle market commercial loans that NewStar originates.
- NewStar Adds to Lev Finance Group. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/25/2012, p8
The article announces that Mark Denome was appointed as managing director at NewStar Financial's leveraged finance group.
- Visa Inc. CEO Leaves NewStar Board. Hochstein, Marc // American Banker;10/11/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 196, p9
The article reports that Joseph Sanders has resigned from the board of NewStar Financial Inc.
- NewStar Increases Lending Capacity To Middle Market With Notes Deal. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;5/2/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the completion of the long-term senior secured notes offering of NewStar Financial in Boston, Massachusetts. Lending capacity of the commercial finance firm with the debt issue increases; Success of banks and institutional investments in the middle market; Ability to provide mid-sized...
- NewStar Business Credit Names Joe Kinkenon Executive Vice President and Chief Credit Officer. // Secured Lender;Jan2014, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p13
The article announces that Joe Kinkenon has been appointed executive vice president and chief credit officer of New Star Business Credit, a division of New Star Financial.