Radio One Amends Exchange Offer
- Banks Block Radio One Bond Payment. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p10
The article reports on the move by Radio One, a radio broadcasting company, to extend the deadline of its exchange offer for its 8.875% senior notes set to mature in 2011 and 6.375% senior subordinated notes due 2013 to August 30, 2010.
- Radio One to buy WKYS. Holland, Bill // Billboard;11/12/94, Vol. 106 Issue 46, p104
Reports on Radio One's plan to purchase Albimar Communications' WKYS radio station.
- Pomp and party. // Billboard;6/24/95, Vol. 107 Issue 25, p80
Presents a photograph of Radio One Inc.'s president and general manager Alfred Liggins and other music personalities who attended his celebration for earning a master of business administration degree.
- Radio One taking off. Rathbun, Elizabeth A. // Broadcasting & Cable;05/17/99, Vol. 129 Issue 21, p69
Reports on Radio One Inc.'s negotiations for its 26th radio station in an major urban market in the United States. Estimated value of the station; Remarks from Alfred Liggins, president; Net losses; Broadcast cash flow of the company.
- Coalition launches virtual fundraiser for HBCUs. // Jackson Advocate;3/19/2015, Vol. 77 Issue 24, p10A
The article offers information on the partnership of Collegiate Life Organization, Radio One, an African media company, and Mutual Life Insurance Co., on the virtual fundraiser at www.hbcudonate.com. for the Historical Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
- Mother/son makes Radio One. // Broadcasting & Cable;08/30/99, Vol. 129 Issue 36, p14
Focuses on Lanham, Maryland-based radio broadcasting firm Radio One Inc. Company background; Company's origins as an African-American business enterprise; Focus on company chairman Catherine L. Hughes and her son, company president Alfred C. Liggins III; Growth of the company. INSET: The NAB...
- Radio One Extends Exchange Offer Again. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p19
The article reports on the deadline extension of the exchange offer by radio broadcaster Radio One, to September 15, 2010 for its 8.875 percent senior notes due 2011 and 6.375 percent senior subordinated notes due 2013, because the minimum amount it needs tendered has not been met.
- Jay Stevens. Mitchell, Gail // Billboard;7/7/2012, Vol. 124 Issue 23, p34
The article presents information on Jay Stevens, the senior vice president (VP) of programming at radio station operator Radio One.
- Radio One making home for self in Indy. Davis, Andrea Muirragui // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/1/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p3A
Provides information on Radio One Inc. based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Reputation of the company in the radio and television industry; Acquisition activities of the firm; Details of its strategic plans.