P.J. Solomon Hires Restructuring Head
- Miller Buckfire's Savini Defects. Rozens, Aleksandrs // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p17
The article announces the hiring of Durc Savini as managing director and head of its restructuring and recapitalization group at Peter J. Solomon Co.
- Solomon Taps Accounting Exec. Karr, Arnold J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/3/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 47, p10
Reports that Irwin Cohen has joined the investment banking firm of Peter J. Solomon Co. in the post of senior adviser. Career highlights of Cohen; Achievements; Duties; Future plans.
- Berliner Named President at Solomon. Shearer, Brent // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Apr2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p23
Reports the appointment of Kenneth T. Berliner to the position of president for Peter J. Solomon Co. in New York. Career background; Responsibilities of Berliner; Achievements of Berliner.
- Anders Maxwell: Ready For The Next Downturn. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;6/11/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p1
An interview with Anders Maxwell, managing director of investment bank Peter J. Solomon Co. in New York, is presented. When asked what attracted him to leveraged finance, he says that leveraged finance has a high content of structure and analysis, and he enjoys it. He stresses that his biggest...
- CORRECTIONS. // Crain's New York Business;6/11/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p0002
A correction to the article regarding the name of Peter J. Solomon Co. which was misstated in the "Big Banks losing M&A biz" on June 4, 2012.
- Retail Restructuring Seen Ahead. YOUNG, VICKI M.; MOIN, DAVID // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/14/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 77, p6
The article offers information on a company presentation titled "Retail Restructurings: Watch Hemlines, Hardlines and Waistlines" held at New York's Princeton Club by Peter J. Solomon Co. Durc Savini, managing director and head of the restructuring and recapitalization at the company said that...
- Clover parent mulls financial options. // Discount Store News;11/20/95, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p3
Reports on Strawbridge & Clothier's hiring of Peter J. Solomon Co. as its financial advisor to explore strategic alternatives for the store. String of quarter losses of the company; Sale of its Clover chain as one of the options.
- Peter J. Solomon President Sounds Off. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p1
Interviews Ken Berliner, president of Peter J. Solomon Co., regarding his views on the state of the merger and acquisition and distressed markets as of May 2002.
- Peter J. Solomon Company Inks New 41,819-Sq.-Ft. Lease on Ave. of Americas. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;9/12/2012, p8
The article reports on a lease signed by Peter J. Solomon Co. (PJSC) for the 31st floor at 1345 Avenue of the Americas in New York.