HCA Issues $1.525B in HY for Dividend #3
- HCA Plans $1.525B HY Deal for Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p39
The article announces plans by HCA to issue junk bonds worth 1.525 billion U.S. dollars.
- HCA Yields $2B Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p16
The article reports that a junk bond deal has been priced by HCA to assist in funding a 2-billion U.S. dollars dividend payment to its private equity owners. The proceeds will help finance the payment, along with related fees and expenses, to the company's private equity owners Kohlberg Kravis...
- HCA and Newfield Issue $1.25B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/3/2011, p7
This article reports on the issuance of junk bonds by Newfield Exploration and HCA in the U.S. on October 3, 2011.
- HCA Taps Revolver to Pay $1.75B Dividend. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p22
The article reveals that hospital operator HCA has used 1.75 billion U.S. dollars from its revolver to make a dividend payment to its private equity owners.
- HCA Prices $1B in HY for Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/10/2012, p20
The article reports on the 1 billion U.S. dollars in new bonds sold by hospital operator HCA in a drive-by deal to finance its third dividend to shareholders for 2012.
- Insight Recap Yields Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p7
The article reports on the issuance of junk bonds worth 400 million dollars by cable service provider Insight Communications which it will use to pay shareholders' dividend.
- Rock Holdings Pulls $300M Bond Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p8
The article reports on a 300 million U.S.-dollar junk bond deal pulled by Rock Holdings, parent company of Quicken Loans as well as Title Source, in August 2010, the proceeds of which will be used for a dividend payment.
- Aleris HY Dividend Deal Hits Road. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p32
This article reports on the junk bond offering from Aleris International which will help finance a dividend payment to its private equity owners.
- Burlington Issues $450M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p24
The article reports that in February 2011, the Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse issued junk bonds worth 450 million dollars in order to increase the dividends it pays to Bain Capital, its private equity owner, from 250 million dollars to 300 million dollars.