Junk Investors Buy Up $2.1B Monday
- Beazer to Drive By with $200M HY Offering. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p23
The article discusses plans by Beazer Homes USA to launch junk bonds worth 200 million U.S. dollars, which will be used for debt refinancing and repurchasing.
- Beazer Plans $300M HY Offer with Stock Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the plan of Beazer Homes to issue 300 million dollars in junk bonds together with common stock and equity units as part of a larger junk bond refinancing effort.
- Beazer, Michael Baker Selling Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/7/2014, p33
The article reports on the launch by Beazer Homes USA and technology services company Michael Baker Holdings of high yield bond offerings in April 2014.
- Icahn Sets Sights on $500M HY Add-On. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p1
The article offers information on Icahn Enterprises' junk bond issue totaling 500 million U.S. dollars.
- Icahn, Party City Price $850M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/5/2013, p17
The article reports that investment company Icahn Enterprises and party goods manufacturer Party City Holdings priced a combined 850 million dollars in drive-by deals on the junk bond primary market as of August 5, 2013.
- Another Big Year for Add-On High Yield Bonds? Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p35
The article assesses the performance of the add-on high yield bonds market in the U.S. in 2014. Although the overall junk bond issuance is reportedly slowing down, 2014 is said to be getting off to a good start, given that Icahn Enterprises has sold 1.2 billion dollars in add-on 6% senior notes...
- Chesapeake, Icahn Bring $950M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/9/2012, p14
The article reports on the new bond offers issued by Chesapeake Midstream Partners and Icahn Enterprises to the high yield market in January 2012.
- Junk Bond Deals Dress in I-Grade Covenants. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p17
The article discusses how junk-rated companies are designing liens covenants to present their covenant structures as investment grade. Investment-grade bonds usually have limited coverage that apply to direct property, plant and equipment. High-yield bonds have liens that apply broadly to all...
- Dolans Could Restructure Debt Deal For Cablevision. L. A. // High Yield Report;8/20/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p3
No abstract available.