Pricing Set for $1.27 Revel Loan
- Loan Market Bustles-Dividend Schmividend. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p29
The article presents updates for the loan market. Petco has launched pricing for a covenant-lite term loan B worth 1.1 billion U.S. dollars, which will be partly used to pay a dividend. Other price talks on new loans were discussed, including those from Revel Entertainment, Armstrong World...
- Hit Me: JPM Deals $850M CF for Casino Co. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p5
The article reports that two term loans for Revel Entertainment Group will be syndicated by JPMorgan.
- JPM Preps $1.3B CF for Atlantic City Complex. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p6
The article reports on the estimated 1.3 billion debt package arranged by JPMorgan to help Revel Entertainment build a 7.8-million-square-foot beach-front entertainment and hotel complex in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Price Talk Emerges on Revel, PetCo, Armstrong and More. // Bank Loan Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p2
The article offers news briefs related to loan pricing in the U.S. Gaming company Revel has established pricing of the loan debt arranged by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. worth 1.27 billion dollars. Credit Suisse has decided to rework its term loan for Gymboree Corp. Bank of America Merrill Lynch has...
- grapevine. // njbiz;1/10/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p13
This section offers business news briefs in New Jersey as of January 2010, including Revel Entertainment's financing of its Atlantic City megaresort, Governor Chris Christie's support for a single sales factor bill, and Gannett Co. Incorporated's announcement of weekend furloughs for all...
- N.J. making bad bet on Revel casino. // njbiz;2/7/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p12
The author discusses why the state of New Jersey has made a bad decision in extending an economic redevelopment grant to the Revel Entertainment Group for the completion of its casino.
- Losing patience over continued support of Atlantic City. // njbiz;2/14/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p13
The article presents the opinion of several individuals on the issue on whether the New Jersey state should provide a grant to help complete Revel Entertainment's casino project, including lawyer Robert Frawley, Data Stats' Raymond Matkowsky and RLG Associates' Rodger Gottlieb.
- Revel puts Atlantic City atop job-creation list. Burd, Joshua // njbiz;4/2/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p2
The article reports on the initiative to complete the construction of Revel Entertainment's resort and casino after the Atlantic City-Hammonton metropolitan area in New Jersey led the national survey of markets with the highest increase in jobs creation by 45 percent.
- Sheer imperfection. Rutherford, James // Casino Journal;Feb2010, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p4
The article offers the author's insights on the casino industry. The author says that Revel Entertainment Group LLC, a gaming company of the casino industry had encountered massive misreading of the economy due to the recession. He adds that in New Jersey, a bill was proposed by Senator Raymond...