Icahn Sets Sights on $500M HY Add-On
- Icahn, Party City Price $850M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/5/2013, p17
The article reports that investment company Icahn Enterprises and party goods manufacturer Party City Holdings priced a combined 850 million dollars in drive-by deals on the junk bond primary market as of August 5, 2013.
- Another Big Year for Add-On High Yield Bonds? Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p35
The article assesses the performance of the add-on high yield bonds market in the U.S. in 2014. Although the overall junk bond issuance is reportedly slowing down, 2014 is said to be getting off to a good start, given that Icahn Enterprises has sold 1.2 billion dollars in add-on 6% senior notes...
- Chesapeake, Icahn Bring $950M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/9/2012, p14
The article reports on the new bond offers issued by Chesapeake Midstream Partners and Icahn Enterprises to the high yield market in January 2012.
- Junk Investors Buy Up $2.1B Monday. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p4
The article presents updates on junk bond deals completed by Icahn Enterprises and Beazer Homes USA.
- Another Big Year for Add-On High Yield Bonds? M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;1/13/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p1
The article looks at the likelihood of add-on high yield bonds to be a trend in the leveraged loan and junk bond market in the U.S. in 2014. Details on the sale of holding company Icahn Enterprises LP's $1.2 billion in add-on 6% senior notes due 2020 are discussed. The claim of Benjamin Burton...
- Icahn Offers $3.5B in High Yield Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p1
The article reports on the plan of New York-based investment company Icahn Enterprises to sell junk bonds in a three-part deal. The company will be selling the bonds in three tranches, namely an add-on tranche of 6% senior notes due 2020 and new senior notes due 2017 and 2019. The proceeds from...
- Price Talk Low for $3.5B Icahn Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/13/2014, p20
The article reports that the price talk for the 3.5 billion dollar bond deal of diversified holding company Icahn Enterprises is low compared to the average coupons for primary market junk bonds. The deal has three parts, namely 1.225 billion dollars in senior notes due 2017, 1.225 billion...
- Icahn Prices Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/16/2012, p1
The article reports that the price of Icahn Enterprises' 500 million dollar bond offering was upsized to 1.95 billion dollars.
- ICAHN BIDS $10.7-BILLION TO BUY CLOROX. BEWLEY, LINDSEY // Chemical Week;7/18/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 18, p12
The article reports on the 10.7 billion-dollar unsolicited bid of investment fund Icahn Enterprises to buy chemical firm Clorox in July 2011.