Confessions of an HR consultant
- The Best Policy. Nicholas, Kristin // Teen Ink;Feb2005, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p09
The author shares her experience while working at a store and her views about the importance of honesty and integrity. She had worked with a number of part-time employees who were fired for stealing at the store. She was praised by the store managers for her lack of involvement in the incident....
- The Perfect Chinese Lantern. Webb, Ginger // GreenPrints;Autumn2010, Issue 83, p20
A personal narrative is presented in which the author discusses how she purchased the perfect Chinese lantern for her garden only to find that it had been sold at the wrong price and how she felt compelled to return it.
- A Hard Lesson. Tharp, Mel // Good Old Days Looking Back;Jun2010, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p62
A personal narrative is presented which accounts the author's experience with her friend's dishonesty.
- Why Couldn't You Just Tell Us? Kochanowski, Penny // Florida Nurse;Mar2008, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p11
A personal narrative is presented which discusses the author's experience of resolving a clinical situation by being up front and honest with the patient and the patient's family.
- INTERGRATION With INTEGRITY. Nyberg, Lisa; McCloskey, Susan // Science & Children;Nov2008, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p46
A personal narrative is presented which explores the authors' experience of integrating education with integrity.
- Keeping INTEGRITY in HOLLYWOOD. Micheaux, Nicki // Ebony;Aug2008, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p38
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's thoughts on her integrity as a black actress.
- THE WARRANT. // Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 146, February 11, 1914;1/1/1914, p30
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's story about the innate honesty of cobbler Roberts, along with the dividend warrant.
- Sensual Healing. Schirtzinger, Alexa // Santa Fe Reporter;8/29/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p20
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience as a skeptic trying integrative healing at the Scher Center for Well-Being in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Good as gold. Black, Thomas // EDN;10/2/2008, Vol. 53 Issue 20, p66
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of processing a silicon wafer into a production-quality integrated circuit (IC).