It's show time!
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;12/11/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p47
A calendar of events to be held by the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) in Great Britain from December 13, 2008 to January 13, 2009 is presented including Career connect, Human Resources practitioners' residential weekend and the independent consultants' meeting.
- Legal challenge. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;3/11/2010, p41
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) spring Law on Tour, a series of workshops focusing on conduct, performance, and attendance at work.
- Creativity pays handsomely. // People Management;
Focuses on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's compensation forum conference on February 15, 2001. Highlights of the conference; Participants.
- Innovation key to staffing issues. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;5/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p59
Focuses on the annual Recruitment and Selection conference to be held by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) on May 22, 2001 at the Novotel London West in England. Highlights of the event; Information on the annual recruitment survey conducted by the CIPD; Significance of...
- The human side of strategy. // People Management;4/5/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p70
Highlights the conference on effective human resource (HR) management given by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development to its branch members on the Isle of Man in England. How HR specialists can become strategic business partners; Workshop which focused on bullying in the workplace.
- CIPD Conference highlights and exhibitors guide 2003. // Personnel Today;10/21/2003, p63
Presents information on a few must-attend seminars of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development to be held in Great Britain during October 22-24, 2003. List of exhibitors.
- Time to zone in. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;9/20/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p51
This article previews the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Annual Conference and Exhibition, which will be held in Harrogate, England in September 2007. Several suppliers will be showcasing their services, and taking the opportunity to discuss with exhibition visitors the...
- GETTING TO KNOW YOU. // People Management;10/18/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 21, p53
The article presents information on the annual conference of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development held in Harrogate, England in September 2007. A number of senior human resources professionals at the conference attended an informal evening discussion meeting with John Boudreau,...
- Learning to lead with a touch of creativity. // People Management;5/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p10
The article discusses the highlights of the HRD 2008 conference that was held in London, England. The changing nature of leadership was one of the key themes at the conference, according to new Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Chief Executive Jackie Orme. According to...
- Time to understand. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;7/24/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p42
The article highlights the Centres Conference held by Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Nottingham, England in 2008. The conference recorded around 400 CIPD course tutors, examiners and moderators who discussed a variety of issues concerning human resource (HR) thinking...