- New in print. // People Management;08/24/95, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p39
Presents books about personnel management. `Coaching, Mentoring and Assessing,' by Eric Parsloe; `The Empty Raincoat,' by Charles Handy; `The Beginner's Guide to Business Japanese,' by Helen Vandevelde.
- Newly published. // People Management;03/05/98, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p56
Features various personnel-management books available as of March 5, 1998. Includes `Managing Sensitive Projects,' by Olivier D'Herbemont and Bruno Cesare; `The IPD Guide on Career Management in Organisations.'
- What's new. Brooks, Susan Sonnesyn // HRMagazine;Feb95, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p103
Presents books and equipment for personnel management. WinRate Windows-based performance appraisal computer program; `ReENGINEERING: Getting Your Organization Back in Sync,'a book by Don Hawk; `Shifting Gears: Thriving in the New Economy,' videotape.
- Hot trend gone cold. Martinez, Michelle Neely // HRMagazine;May95, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p14
Reports on books on corporate reengineering by Michael Hammer and James Champy. `Reengineering the Corporation'; `The Reengineering Revolution'; `Beyond Reengineering: How the 21st Century Corporation Will Change Our Work and Our Lives'.
- Also of interest. Brotherton, Phaedra // HRMagazine;Sep96, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p140
Recommends various books of interest for human resource management executives. Includes the book `The Fifth Discipline: The Art and Practice of Learning Organizations,' by Peter M. Senge; `The Strategic Middle Manager How to Create and Sustain Competitive Advantage,' by Steven W. Floyd and Bill...
- Bookshelf. Brotherton, Phaedra // HRMagazine;Oct96, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p152
Presents a list of books on personnel management. Includes the book `How to Measure Human Resource Management,' by Jac Fitz-Enz; `Information Seeking: An Organizational Dilemma,' by J. David Johnson; `Transforming the Bottom Line: Managing Performance with the Real Number,' Tony Hope and Jeremy...
- Personnel & staff development. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Nov94, Vol. 20 Issue 5/6, p348
Presents books on personnel and staff development. Includes `Help Wanted, Inquire within: How to Find More Job Opportunities in Less Time,' by Brian Jud; `Coping with Unemployment: How to Triumph over the Negative Emotions of Prolonged Unemployment,' by Brian Jud; `Library Services for Career...
- What's new. Brooks, Susan Sonnesyn // HR Magazine;Apr94, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p99
Presents books and equipment of interest to human resource managers in the United States. `HR Best Practices 1998 Annual Report,' by HR Effectiveness Inc.; `Interactive ModuMath,' a videodisc technology developed by Video-Based Training and Education; `Employer's Guide to Self-Insuring Health...
- Bookshelf. Brotherton, Phaedra // HR Magazine;Aug1996, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p126
Presents new books on personnel management available in the United States as of August 1996.
- New Books. // Zeitschrift fÃ¼r Personalforschung;2010, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p194
A bibliography on the subject of human resource management is presented which includes the books "Management Control of Global Supply Chains," by Nils Horch, "Management Consultancy," by Joe O'Mahoney, and "Management by Excellence," by Ekkehart Padberg.