- Reading list and useful websites. // Developing & Managing Talent;5/1/2004, p109
References for the articles published in the book "Developing & Managing Talent" are presented.
- References. // How to Turn Your HR Strategy into Reality;9/1/1999, p92
The article presents references for the articles published in the report "How to Turn Your HR Strategy Into Reality."
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;10/28/2010, p21
The article presents footnotes to the article "Conflict Zone," by Tim Smedley in the October 28, 2010 issue of "People Management" magazine.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;10/28/2010, p29
A list of footnotes for the article published in the October 28, 2010 issue of "People Management" is presented.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;10/28/2010, p41
The article presents footnotes for articles published in the October 28, 2010 issue of "People Management" magazine.
- Change of Editorship. Byrne, James // Neuroradiology;Apr2005, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p239
The article presents information about change of editorship in "Neuroradiology." The April 2005 is the last issue of "Neuroradiology" edited by Ivan Moseley, Claude Manelfe, Mutsumasa Takahashi, Anton Valavanis and Robert Zimmerman. Ivan Moseley succeeded Thomas Naidich as chairman of the...
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Sierre Leone;2008, p76
References for the articles related to Sierra Leone are presented.
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Morocco;2008, p84
References of the book "Morocco," by Dorothy Kavanaugh, are presented.
- A SELECT LIST OF ARTICLES ON AFRICA APPEARING IN NON-AFRICANIST PERIODICALS. Barringer, T. A. // African Affairs;Apr2008, Vol. 107 Issue 427, p307
References for the study of Africa published in various journals are presented.